all Marvel heroes vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
How would all the marvel superheroes stand agianst the JLA ? You know what Wouldn't it be cool if instead of them making the amalagm universe last time if theywould have just merge marvel and dc without changing the charathers . I mean a diverse amount of characthers . Well I really mean if they made a neutral universe where all the marvel characthers existed and all of the dc characthers existed in the same Universe. Like you would have Captain america with wonder woman. Well just make one team out of the avengers and jla Like the JLA. Well anyways that would be cool. ok There you have it who would win?

Swanky-Tuna
Marvel would win. Instead of saying who can combat who, I'll just say Franklin Richards.

Draco69
This has to be the most one-sided thread I've ever seen. There has to be at least 200 to 300 Marvel heroes in the Marvel Universe. The JLA is completely outgunned and outnumbered. 7 against 300 something heroes!?

RobWolf27
Originally posted by RobWolf27
You know what Wouldn't it be cool if instead of them making the amalagm universe last time if theywould have just merge marvel and dc without changing the charathers . I mean a diverse amount of characthers . Well I really mean if they made a neutral universe where all the marvel characthers existed and all of the dc characthers existed in the same Universe. Like you would have Captain america with wonder woman. Well just make one team out of the avengers and jla Like the JLA. Well anyways that would be cool.

RobWolf27
I mean all of The Avengers ,Fantastic Four,and the Marvel knights or solo heroes not the teams like xmen or none the X teams . Maybe inhumans and thunderbolts.

Draco69
So that's like 30 to 50 superhumans against 7 JLAers. It's completely unfair.

RobWolf27
And JLU All of the justice league I should have put JLU.

Draco69
You mean the cartoon? The cartoon versions are MUCH weaker than their counterparts.

If it were the comic versions of the JLU then the JLU stands somewhat of a chance.

RobWolf27
There is alot more than 7 in the JLU isn't there?

RobWolf27
Maybe I not good at these things I usually get 3to 6 replies only than my the things I post is usually rejected after 5 or 6 maybe less.

Draco69
I was referring to the JLA. You mentioned the JLU AFTER I said there were 7 in the JLA. There has to be at least 25 members in the JLU.

RobWolf27
I mean the comic version.

ScarletSpider
The comic JLA has 7 members currently. It will probably expand soon as Busiek said "I like a big Justice League" but not until after his 8 Part Syndicate Rules.

Draco69
The JLU stands very little chance. Martian Manhunter's telepathy may even the odds a little.

RobWolf27
But I haven't been reading comics for along time. I should have said All the Justice league I mean everyone there was. Even that Angel that time. What was his name?

juggernaut74
Are you serious?

Draco69
Zauriel.

If it is EVERY Leaguer there ever was then The Justice League would win no doubt.

Swanky-Tuna
Yes, I am that lazy.

RobWolf27
It was a angel with wings and Maybe as strong as an angel.

RobWolf27
does that even the odds alot tough?

RobWolf27
I mean though

RobWolf27
And what i meant about all the Avengers I also meant all the avengers there ever was.

RobWolf27
and there is now. go to first page and you'll know the reason i say all avengers.

ScarletSpider
So is this going to dissent into another JLA vs. Avengers thread, but with entire rosters? Or is it JLA vs. Avengers, Defenders, Thunderbolts, Fantastic Four, Invaders, Inhumans and X-Men. In the latter case, granted the JLA have a bevy of powerhouses, but with people like Thor, Photon, Captain Marvel I and III, Gilgamesh, Sersi, Moondragon, Starhawk and the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy (all members of the Avengers), Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Moonstone, Black Bolt, Aarkus, Nate Grey, Cable, Joseph, Magneto, Phoenix etc. I think Marvel just may be able to win.

RobWolf27
no X teams

RobWolf27
everyone else though

RobWolf27
all avengers fantastic four and marvel knights and all solo heroes and female heroines accept the Xteams.

RobWolf27
Magneto is a villian , and Joseph was a clone of magneto . Joseph is one of my favorite xmen though I like a younger good version of magneto as a hero but they made him die I dislike that.

RobWolf27
But no X teams ok

RobWolf27
I guess I went to far.

Tron
Yeah, I think you did. Even without the X-teams, the JLA are still far outnumbered and outmatched (a first I think), cause that also includes any heroes that aren't on earth, like Silver Surfer, the Imperial Guard, etc. Now if you actually mean all DC heroes, then that's another story.

RobWolf27
You make that post Good i dea . To tell you the truth I thougt that because the JlU or a is so strong that marvel heroes well some of them wouldn't be any match for them or wouldn't even be on there level according to some people . Because I made the post with the new avengers vs Jla and jla would win against them according to some people so because of the level of strenght.SO I thouht that numbers would even out the lack of power that marvel has agianst the JLU or every JL member there was accept the future. So I thought it would be a good fight..

SnakeEyes
yet another terrible thread

spetznaz
It would be cool to have the JLA vs Marvel, but it would be a short and uneven match.
The JLA has around 7 core members. Some like Superman and Martian Manhunter are powerhouses, but even they couldn't stand against all of Marvel's superheroes.
This is outrightly one-sided.
It would be like saying the X-men versus all the DC superheroes.

RobWolf27
I made a mistake I don't mean The current jla I mean everyone that ever was in the Jla. I mean The Justice league in general you know zauriel and all the others like rubber man booster gold hawk and dove and even classic super friends characthers I mean all. from all shows and comics accept the future versions. Not young and old versions but just the different characthers in the Jla league showed in shows and in the comics There

RobWolf27
oh yaeh in super friends there was hawkman basically old and new Jla s

RobWolf27
This one isn't right They are out numbered But I made a new one AOA Xmen vs the JLa all 7 they should be able to fend agianst aoa the xmen

RobWolf27
so how do you close a thread

Tron
You ask the moderator.

Oh wait, that's me.wink

And here's a list of everyone who is or was a Justice League member:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Justice_League_members

And here's a list of Marvel's overall characters:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Marvel_Comics_characters

You'll have to weed out the heroes from the villians and cosmic entities, but that'll pretty much give you an idea on just what the Justice League would have to deal with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.