Age of Apocalypse Xmen Vs The New Xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Ok Magneto's Xmen vs The corrected timeline new Xmen Professoer X's Xmen

spetznaz
I'd say AOA. They went through true fire.

long pig
even the wimpiest of x-men like nightcrawler were ruthless in AOA.
They make the originals look like fairies

muffin man
umm gives the members of AOA x-men please

Mainstream
basically..the AoA xmen are just like the regular xmen with some power enhancements and personally changes..I think

muffin man
yeah but they need team members

Draco69
None of the AOA have telepaths. Apoc ordered that all the telepaths be destroyed. Three of the world's most powerful telepaths mindwipes them all.

Mainstream
they went into Emma's head and shut down here mental mojo.

Draco69
Yeah. She had a huge bald spot too.

Mainstream
I saw a pic on uncanny xmen .net.

RobWolf27
Magneto's helmet protects against telepaths and Jean grey aoa xmen to just not to the end.

Euripides
Jean Grey of the AOA is the only telepath. She would have to face the combined psychic might of Professor X, Phoenix, and Emma Frost. She'd lose. It's arguable that AOA Magneto's helmet protects from telepathic attacks since all the telepaths have been hunted down and killed. It would be reasonable to assume that he didn't see the need to create a helmet against telepathy. The regular Magneto created the helmet to protect himself from his once friend, now enemy Professor Charles Xavier.

If Magneto has a telepath proof helmet, then the AOA X-Men still lose. The rest of the AOA X-Men are knocked out by the New X-Men telepaths. That only leaves Magneto vs. the New X-Men. I'm leaning on the New X-Men.

RobWolf27
I was kinda wrong Magneto probably be happy to see Professor x. Ok take away the mentors make it a danger room battle and let the leader and the other Xmen fight accept the mentors Prof X and Magneto and You have the teams accept the mentors. Rogue can also absorb telepaths powers. Blink can teleport pin one telepath down rogue touches power absorbed. No Phoenix either only Jean grey.

Euripides
Rogue won't get to touch anyone. Jean's TK field protects her. And Emma's diamond skin is impervious to her powers (Colossus is too when he is in steel form) Without Magneto, the AOA X-Men are screwed. Emma and Jean work together and mindwipes them all.

RobWolf27
And Iwas told the rogue in the new comics lost her super strength not the aoa rogue because she faded out of existence but I using her anyways. And also how powerful is Charles Magneto's and rogue's son.

Euripides
Rogue and Magneto's son is an infant. He's not gonna do anything.

Rogue in mainstream Marvel lost her superstrength and flight. She can only absorb.

AOA Rogue has her regular powers but is still very vulnerable to telepathy.

Mightyrain
Nate Grey also has mental abilities in AoA.

I think AoA takes it in a real fight. much more ruthless than the real team...

Draco69
Nate Grey wasn't an X-Man. He's not in this fight. This is just Magneto's X-Men. Euripides once again has it in a nutshell.

muffin man
well I've now gotta go with AOA x-men.
polarises power in Rogue, storm and magneto

Draco69
Which does absolutely nothing against three of the world's most powerful telepaths.

radioboy121
I'm going towards the regular stream X-Men. There is far less essential members as characters such as AOA Gambit and others had their separate teams (even if counting them, I doubt they would make much impact).

Although AOA Jean was part of the group early on, she left them when Logan balked out (upset with Magneto in not rescuing her), so I don't necessarily see her in this fight.

At least Gateway was more active in this line (he even talked).

Draco69
yep

stormfront13
I think that the new x-men would lose.

Magneto trained them to their fullest potential and he made them a little ruthless. I like the new x-men but the AOA x-men have all their powers to the fullest, well not all of them but most of them.

Draco69
Their "fullest potential" is useless against three of the most powerful telepaths alive. One unified thought and the AOA X-Men are vegetables.

stormfront13
yeah i guess ur right but the AOA x-men are still good

Draco69
They are. They're coming back for a mini-series or something.

stormfront13
can't wait for that

RobWolf27
They are when? That's cool

RobWolf27
oh yeah i forgot storm was a there to i think in the aoa xmen .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.