New Interview w/Hayden Christensen - 1.29.05

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ab2421
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,14931-1460597_1,00.html

He talks about his character being in effect transitional, AOTC criticism, ROTS, and ROTJ!

--
Here's to hoping we're not all disappointed... cheers

jnolan
awesome, thanks for posting that link ab!! and if anyone gets this magazine and can scan/post the edition on the 28th thats talked about in the begining of the article, im sure it would be much appreciated by everyone on the boards, Thanks again

MochaChica
I posted this link already. We're going to have thread especially for interviews with the cast of ROTS. So if you have any other interviews, scroll down and find the thread that reads 'ROTS Cast Interviews thread?'

Gangularis
yes, nice find.

TheFilmProphet
I read this interview before, its pretty interesting.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Very interesting interview, pretty nice to read!!!
Keep those kinda posts comming people!

reading

pr1983
i personally don't like the guy but it was interesting...

Eleonora
Fantastic interview: self-criticizing, engaging, charming and new.
I sense a little change in Hayden wink
Must be "Rots influence" smile

ab2421
I think it's comforting for us to hear him talk about the criticism.. not that he did a whole lot, but still... because that lets us know that he is aware that some of his performance was rubbish (whose fault that is is not the issue...) and that means he'd obviously try to act differently for ROTS>>>> and if this has posted as mochachica says, delete.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.