does anyone know what happened on the new JLU on saturday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goku-vs-superma
i had to go on a trip saturday so i missed the new JLU, the one in which batman wonderwoman and some other people end up in the time where batman beyond exists. i saw the first one that ends with them standing next to static and batman beyond, and GL is like "static?". so any info on that episode would be cool.

goku-vs-superma
sad anyone?

Mainstream
dude...here goes..it was set in the Batman Beyond universe..the only leagues left were Warhawk, Batman Beyond, Bruce..the old guy verison and Static. Batman, wonderwoman and the Green Latern from the present were their to help them beat the Jokerz the street gang lead by Chronos the Time King or lord or whatever. I hate to spoil it for you..but the my favorite part was when the regular Batman was "questioning" a guy in the Jokerz gang. He held the guy over the end of a roof and said tell me where your boss is ...my arm is getting tired. the old Bruce took the the guy and said "let me show how to do it and beat the sh*t out of him with his cane. old Bruce said have you told me everything. the guy said yeah.. Old Bruce said everything? the guy said okay okay I wet the bed untl I was 14...you gonna be kicking your own ass for missing it.. and if your a Hal Jorden Green Latern fan...theirs a treat in the episode for you too. I hate to tell you the whole story I think you really need to see it for yourself.

goku-vs-superma
ooo

goku-vs-superma
so are statics powers the same or stronger or what?

Mainstream
he's alot stronger..he's 65 years old but being 65 in that time period is like being 30 now...Static said so.

Dazzler619
And at the end of the episode, everything went back to normal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.