Full Tilt Boogie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Anyone seen Full Tilt Boogie?, it is really quite dull, not enough about the film and the special effects, too much about the union crap, this had the potential to be great, but is instead awful, dont bother watching. mad

Morning_Glory
why would I want to watch a dull horror movie no expression

papabeard
Its a documentary on the making of From dusk till dawn.

and you've probably watched quite a few dull horror films in your time. big grin

Morning_Glory
yes I have - "in my time"

I guess you are refferring that I am old and moldy

papabeard
not at all, just that you have probably watched a lot of horror films and there are not that many that arent dull big grin

Evil Dead
I like Full Tilt Boogie.............the way they opened it was badass.

The point of the doc was a behind the scenes look at what they had to go through to produce the film..............which the crew situation was a big part of.

papabeard
The way it opened, was lame, I assume your referring when clooney and tarantino are walking through the building and when they walk out they walk out the gas station and it explodes, it was so fake and cheesy,

yeah I agree that the crew was a big part of it, and the clashes with the union were interesting, but that doesnt mean they couldnt have included more about the film ,the writing ,influences, special effects,characters etc and created and structured the doc more artfully and interestingly, it was an amateurish and overlong piece of work, featuring dull subjects (extras and catering for christ sake!)with not enough from the main players ie clooney,tarantino and rodriguez and also Harvey Keitel who didnt want to take part, I wonder why.....

nancy_englund
chuckling to myself....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.