Girl Talk...???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
What is girl talk? Everytime I hear them, their just giggiling is it like morse code or something? Wtf do they talk about?

badboy2004
i don't know its there secret language

nitro-swicked
they talk about girl stuff thats why its called girl talk

chelsea17
We talk about.....well I'm not going to say. You might find out, you might not shifty

s|m
well, i say its gossip. I hate thatdisgust

badboy2004
they talk about us lads how gorgeous we are and that

chelsea17
HA, if only you knew it allwink

s|m

Aku
Not so much how they think we are good looking as apposed to how to get all our money and dispose of us in secret I think is more likeley what they talk about.

Jackie Malfoy
(Smiles to herself)Yea it is a secret lanuage.One yuo boys will never know!lol!JM

Aku
Yeh but men have got that too. An unspoken telapathy amongst males. But we can't be arsed to use it, so we go to the pub (bar) and talk about guy stuff. But most women probably already know what guy stuff is.

Jackie Malfoy
Sey ew od ew wonk tola fo ffuts!JM

badboy2004
hahaah

Jackie Malfoy
Woh era uoy gniod yadot?JM

nitro-swicked
u wat??

Jackie Malfoy
I said how are you doing today?JM LOL!

Aku
yoflaM eikcaJ revelc yerv

Jackie Malfoy
Knaht uoy yrev hcum!LOL!JM

psycix
confused

Jackie Malfoy
Era uoy ko?JM

psycix
i just can't figure out what you guys are talking about... though i'm a girl.... confused

Jackie Malfoy
We are just talking backwards.Come join us.JM

badboy2004
sdrawkcab haey

Corran
They just talk about the same stuff as guys, they just gigle because they know it's annoying and because they know they talk about the same stuff as us, yet they pretend to be offended when we do so. They talk about Sex like us but a hell of a lot more explicitly stick out tongue

badboy2004
ynnuf yrev

Alpha Centauri
No disrespect Aku, but for someone who acts as if they get girls with no trouble, you sure don't know much about em do you?

-AC

badboy2004
i do

You Suck
Las chicas me desconcertan. messed

s|m
lol

Aku
Its coz i dont care about them. Unless they have a good personality and where I grew up, non of them have a good personality unless you pay them.

Alpha Centauri
"Its coz i dont care about them. Unless they have a good personality and where I grew up, non of them have a good personality unless you pay them."

So why the thread? If of course you don't care.

-AC

Linkalicious
the excessive use of the word "like" and the occasional eyebrow raise apparently creates an entire dialog.

lil bitchiness
I have never ever giggled in public - especially with my friends. no expression

Corran
You've never seen me out then, you would definately have giggled stick out tongue

Aku
Yeh but what do girls talk about?

*Danii*
shifty Welll. . .

I'm so not telling . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.