I wish GOD was a woman....a GODESS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophicus
Just imagine if there really was a God and if that God was a sexy woman, or should I rather say, Godess. Boy, I can just imagine the amazing sex I would've had with her!

Jackie Malfoy
Some relgions do believe in a god and godness.But what is the differnce if god is a man or a woman?He is stil god never the less.JM

Morning_Glory
ok no expression

Philosophicus
A god cannot be male or female - a god is just a god. Divinity is above animal properties such as sex!?

RavenNightstar
Some of us do believe in a Goddess! Most Pagan religions believe in Mother Nature, the Goddess of all life! And, she is either seen as an old woman, or a beautiful young woman, both gentile & kind-hearted!

Philosophicus
Divinity is above animal properties such as sex! Anyway, I hope she's a young woman...mmmmm....makes me horny in the most existential way possible. smokin'

finti
do we need to know about your wet dream

Corran
IF a God cannot be Male or Female then why do we have a word for male and Female deities? (God & Godess)

KharmaDog
uhhmm...... one word........ewwwwwwwww What the f**k?

Philosophicus
God & Godess is simply for human association and identification, in other words, a human being wants to think of his/her deity in a sexual way, because humans are sexual. In short, its not that the deity really has a sex, but rather that its a case of personification of the divine being as a human-like form.

finti
so if a deity aint a sex why this infatuation of a female god then

big gay kirk
Our gods have gender.... just like everything else living does.... and for us, the goddesses have all female characteristics... not just the gentle and loving ones...

Philosophicus
I'm joking around here, mocking the theists

finti
duh!!!!!!!!

-=Urot=-
God-The-Father Has A Wife

The Lord's Prayer, often called the "Our Father," only addresses the masculine side of Divinity. It is a prayer to Yahweh, the Jewish and Christian Father-God. But what many have forgotten, or refuse to admit, is that Yahweh had a wife.

Asherah, the Shekinah, was originally worshipped right alongside her lover/husband Yahweh, or El, as He is also called in ancient writings. You've probably noticed His name in names like Mi-cha-EL, Gab-ri-EL, Rach-EL, which mean respectively, "Who is like God?", "Power of God," and "Fair One of God."

In Genesis, God the Father turns to some companion, we are never told whom, and says, "Let us make man after our own image." Jewish mystics and scholars of the Kabbalah have pointed out the obvious: Yahweh is talking to His wife.

Even more intriguing: many researchers say it is She that is speaking to Him. The Hebrew word used for "God" in Genesis is Elohim, the plural of Eloah, a feminine title for the Goddess. Eloah (sometimes spelled Elat) is the female "half" of El. This Hebrew Goddess in Genesis is Asherah, the Shekinah, the Lady, speaking with Her mate.

They agree to create, and so here we are. Perhaps a little sex magic is used in their grand creation project, who knows? It would be logical for the Divine to have intimate physical relations, since they made us such wonderfully sexual beings. We should never feel ashamed of, nor try to suppress, our sexual natures.

When two people, committed to each other and to Goddess & God, join in sexual communion they are actually performing an honoring, a ceremony of worship toward the Divine Couple. They are the great original Masculine and Feminine. They wish to channel into, and through men and women of their creation. You and your partner might try channeling the Lady and Lord the next time you are intimate.

Many ancient religions, including the Greeks, believed that heaven is a male God who "covers" the feminine earth, Gaia in an intimate embrace. The earth, thus regularly impregnated, bears fruit.

Great symbolism, there. It's sexual again-----but we can handle it!

clickclick
roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
that`ll be what version of genesis

-=Urot=-
Get real guys it was a goof post. :/

Philosophicus
Just like god is a goof!

finti
god is hope for some, its mans interpretation of god that is goofy

Philosophicus
finti: "god is hope for some, its mans interpretation of god that is goofy"

there cannot be an interpretation of god if there is no god. it's an interpretation of an invention.

finti
still an interpreteation

Philosophicus
interpretation of what?

finti
interpretation of hope

Philosophicus
interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation interpretation...........................................................................................

finti
yeah who said anything about idiocy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Philosophicus
idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy idiocy ---- roll eyes (sarcastic) why do I have to be tortured by idiots???

finti
dont look in the mirror then

Philosophicus
Are you talking from experience?

finti
you tell me

Philosophicus
I guess you are talking from experience.

finti
the experience of encounters lying idiots like yourself

Philosophicus
Same here, but you were actualy talking about looking in the mirror - experience of the reflection of an idiot.

finti
the experience I was talking about was encountering the likes of you the likes of a lying idiot.

The mirror thing was a hint to you that if you wanna see an idiot look into the mirror

Philosophicus
Your opinion stems from jealousy.

finti
never been jealous of idiots

Philosophicus
finti: "never been jealous of idiots"

Off-course you can't be jealous of idiots if you are one yourself.

finti
which I aint so I aint jealous of them

Philosophicus
So you're jealous of geniuses then?

finti
geniouses dont think there ever has been one, jealous of the likes of bright minds, nah cause they spend all their times inside their own little world and forgett to really live.

Philosophicus
This is pointless, don't you agree?

-=Urot=-

Philosophicus
I would like to continue, but I've been warned by closed minded moderators to stop bashing others opinions - can you believe that - I thought this was a philosophy forum.

finti
first it is the religion forum, and is philosophy about bashing others opinions?............(since we were in on the word narrow minded)

Philosophicus
Sorry, I'm jumping around between the two forums, so I sometimes forget we I am. Yes, philosophy, as you can see and as you and I both do all the time, it IS about bashing opinions.

finti
and silly me who thought philosophy was a set of ideas and beliefs, no being cantankerous is a different matter though

Philosophicus
I'm silly sometimes too, nothing to be ashamed of. So, now that we know what philosophy is all about, let's go bash some more opinions! devil cool

markie
Originally posted by Philosophicus
Just imagine if there really was a God and if that God was a sexy woman, or should I rather say, Godess. Boy, I can just imagine the amazing sex I would've had with her! If God was a woman and you could have sex with her you woulldn't be able to look at her or you would die..No man has seen god at any time according to the bibble and it might make your mind explode because it would be spiritual sex.

gp christ loves
waatch dogma man can't even here the actual voice of god they went through 5 adams before they found that one out

markie
Originally posted by big gay kirk
Our gods have gender.... just like everything else living does.... and for us, the goddesses have all female characteristics... not just the gentle and loving ones... Onne or more of the godessess must have been having a period when the tsunami and hurricain katrina hit.

markie
Originally posted by gp christ loves
waatch dogma man can't even here the actual voice of god they went through 5 adams before they found that one out It was a joke. god is a hermaphrodite in a way because he iis capable of reproducing by himself.

finti
bibble? is that the book full of babble

debbiejo
laughing out loud

I just saw this....

Babble = Babylon....

Christian book stores carry their books....The right arm of Babylon..

fini
god is both man and woman and neither.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by fini
god is both man and woman and neither. blink God must have the most random genitalia.

Atlantis001
God is above those animal characteristics like sex... God is not a animal specie that have animal characteristics, a sex and such... its a priciple.

debbiejo
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
blink God must have the most random genitalia.

For a minute I thought you were saying awesome, not random.. laughing out loud

though I feel the intelligence out there doesn't a sex, but maybe attributes that would be considered male or female on how it influences things...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.