Horror muvees....what do u think bout them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason_Krueger
I looking into adding to my horror muvee collection and I wanted to ask about some muvees......

Howling 2.......i got Howling the past day and was wondering how the sequal was like?

The Beyond..........i already have and saw Zombie and The Gates of Hell, but whats this like?

Wrong Turn?
Cabin Fever?
Texas Chainsaw MAssacre(remake)........saw the original and luved it but how did the remake look?

HockeyHorror
i dont know what your asking but im a fan of the Lecter movies since youre new here....or are you....big grin laughing out loud

Jason_Krueger
I asking if there any good....the muvees i listed that is......yes i am new

Cinemaddiction
You do know how to spell movies correctly, right?

Anycrap, ixnay on both "Wrong Turn" and "Cabin Fever". Teen horror should be outlawed.

Zilverz
the TCM remake was entertaining to me

botankus
How about renting and watching them for starters??

Linkalicious
Cabin Fever wasn't a horror movie...it was just a bunch of the most randomly disgusting clips of film ever created and put on screen. If it wasn't for that movie....i'd never hesitate to go down on a girl.

eggmayo
Cabin Fever = Pointless Boring Turd.
Ever since I saw this movie, a goth girl has been following me around.
Seriously!
She follows me in school, then home, then wherever I go after home.

botankus
I went out with a goth chick once, it was cool....until she moved in with me.
wacko

Jason_Krueger
Thank you all.....

Dario Argento
You should get the Beyond, if you like the other Fulci movies you own you will love the Beyond.

evilbitch
Ok. Here goes.... I personally like MOST of the Howling movies, the much later ones get kind of weird, but the first so many are good if you like werewolf movies. Wrong Turn...I just bought it on DVD, I really liked it, it was a different subject for once. Cabin Fever...just bought it recently also... REALLY LIKED IT....good for gore! The remake of TCM was good, not the original, but good for a remake!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.