Phantasm 5????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason_Krueger
I rented all 4 phantasm muvees and watched them all in order, but at the end of #4 it just leaves u hanging at the end of it.....does anyone know if there is talk about making a Part 5 and if there is then could u let me know pleaz and thanx! smokin'

Dogbert
Your name is inaccurate. His name is 'Freddy Krueger' yes

Jason_Krueger
i know its JAson Voorhees name and Freddy Kruegers name twisted together....its suppose to be a joke......

Dogbert
I wasn't being serious... huh...

Jason_Krueger
ok sorry then.....

HockeyHorror
ah good times...good times..

Dogbert
What the f**k? Huh?

HockeyHorror
once again

ah good times...good times

Jason_Krueger
so does anyone know anything about a Phantasm 5 in the works??

BAFilmworks
The fifth film in the Phantasm series has been in preproduction for some time. The script was written by Killing Zoe director Roger Avary, and is tentavilly titled Phantasm's End. The budget currently is out of Coscarelli's range, and he is trying to put together a cheaper script, out of the Avary prototype, that will tie up all of Phantasm's many loose ends. The original cast is signed on, as is Bruce Campbell

loserib
that rocks

Jason_Krueger
thank you very much BAF for the info

lightglobalmelt
there's a phantasm 5 link on google, for newline and other production companies. Please consider sending an email to these companies about how much you would like to see Phantasm V

Kazenji
The 4th Phantasm was weak.

TheThreeFilm
Originally posted by Kazenji
The 4th Phantasm was weak.

It was. And I think we can all agree that the first installment was the best being that it was so raw and gritty. It has a certain aura and mystique to it.

quanchi112
Sadly this will never be made. I wanted them to wrap up the Phantasm series but it ain't happening.

the ninjak
Whatever happened to the low budget, quick profit horror sequel?

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Whatever happened to the low budget, quick profit horror sequel? I really wish someone would just make this already. I want to see how to stop the Tall Man for good.

buyfacebo
I only heard about Phantasm 4, It is a very movie that treat to watch out.

Kazenji
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sadly this will never be made. I wanted them to wrap up the Phantasm series but it ain't happening.

Don on the future of Phantasm 5

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3201799/don-coscarelli-on-the-future-of-phantasm-5-i-have-to-find-a-way/

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Don on the future of Phantasm 5

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3201799/don-coscarelli-on-the-future-of-phantasm-5-i-have-to-find-a-way/ How can the guy think phantasm 4 ended anything ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.