Pet Nicknames

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
What are some of your pets nicknames? And what do they look like? (post a pick if ya can)

Baylin
I often call my dog sh*tbag cos he sh*ts all over the garden mad

Myth
I like to call my dog a stupid ***** because thats what it is.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i call my dogs Nemo, Alpine, Legolas and Dublin because those are there names...

mechmoggy
I have two cats, one is a tortoise shell called Mrs.Miggins: we sometimes shorten it to Mrs.M, or Miggsy, or fatty (cus she's a little plump) and sometimes I call her my lil' monkey.

The other is a ginger cat called Jonesy: he's a real character and so he's accumilated loads of nicknames over the years, they are: Dan, The J-man, Jimmy Joe Jim-Bob, Ginge and finally James (his official name when he's in trouble).

iluvpippin
wow, literally over 500! ill list the most pop ones tho!
pich, pichie, pup, puppie, peche, pupnoxia, pupnox, pooch, darling, baby, sweety, sweetums, snooks, snooksalala, snooksie, pawkie, leggie, lalond, mr lalond, mr poo poo, baby loolaa, bubs, bubsamania and i think youre bored so i'll stop. you get the drift.

rusky
I used to have a hamster....he died but I used to call him Mickey....go figure roll eyes (sarcastic)

total metalhead
i used to call my dog many things, but most of the time it was Get The Phuck Off Me.

Darth Revan
My horse's real name is Charlie but some people call him "Tarweed" for some reason... messed Tarweed is this really nasty weed that sticks to everything...

Pirate_Girly
In all my life ive had about 43 house pets *i counted em lol*, and i havent been living v. long so...lol..But now i got a dog her name is Lola but i call her Retard cause she constantly attaches herself to the bottom of my pants when i walk down the hallway. and my cat, as odd as her name is..her name is Judy..and I call her Judith

LordMortis
had a cat called Pepie. I didnt really call her anything else except little sh*t when i was sitting down and she dug her claws into my "how's ya father".

Sesy Allerdyce
hehe my cats names are: Picur, Tappancs, Kispicur, Jancsi (it means Johnny happy ) are they weird, eh? laughing but i've use to call them as "fat beasts" if i've been mad at them big grin

el_barto
I have one dog and her name is Mahoney but we like to call her Ma Huney

Mystique Lynx
em...I dont have pics, but my white cute female rabbit is named now Rogue and my turtles are Hilda Munroe and Vinnie Jones.

SK88728
i have a cat named Connor, but i just call him pu$$y or puddy. i'll post a pic of him later.

Corran
I had a pet Wolf called Baylin once, but he escaped and I haven't seen him since sad

yerssot
we could organise a hunting party evil face

Corran
Would this involve you shooting him?

iluvpippin
lol!

yerssot
to a certain extent laughing out loud

Corran
Hmmm, can I'll get back to you on that.

yerssot
it depends in which way you intend it eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.