Blazers playoffs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I'm a big Blazer fan and I was wondering if you guys think they'll make the playoffs this year. They haven't done great all year but are not far behind in the playoff race and they are just now coming together. I think the difference is the addition of Theo Ratliff. Theo has been a defensive beast (mainly blocks). He already leads the league in blocks but has been doing even better since he became a Blazer. The Blazers have now won 4 in a row (beating Kings, Bucks and twice against T-Wolves). Theo had 5 blocks 1st time against T-Wolves, 6 the 2nd, 2 against Bucks, and 8 against Kings.

Jeff_Atello
I think they will. They are starting to get their act together, and have scored some big wins.

Linkalicious
tough call. I'd say yes if Stoudamire can continue to play well and lead his team.

But I can sway towards no because they picked up Darius Miles, and he's more like a Rickey Davis. Sure he's good, but he's a cancer to most teams.

I like their moves though, Randolph is playing better so getting rid of Bonzi and Rasheed (2 other team cancers) wasn't a bad move.

Myth
Miles is doing well for the Blazers thus far. Besides, McInnis was more of a cancer than Miles so its not all bad that we got Miles.

Jeff_Atello
I like McInnis. He's doing great w/ Cleveland.

Myth
He is doing good in Cleveland. It especially helps to get Lebron out of the PG position. However, he was horrible for team chemistry on the Blazers just like Miles was elsewhere. Both Miles and McInnis are helping out their new teams so that was a good trade.

Jeff_Atello
I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.