Spiderman 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HEMLOCK
in the third spiderman movie why not have michael
morbius as a character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Venom_girl
Feh, guess it could work if they had John Jameson become Manwolf.
Me, I'd rather see Harry, Lizard, and the Alien costume.

BlackC@t
Me too, I'd like to have Harry, and The Lizard.

HEMLOCK please use the search feature before making threads, this has already been done before many times and it just clogs the forum smile

Ock
Morbius won't be in Spider-Man 3.

Deal with it.

Asian Hulk
Venom and Carange come on Spidey 3

BlackC@t
No they wont, accept it.

dami wilson
i think they need a big strong and scary character like the Rhino or Jaggernaut or the Vulture or even Electro. But I think the bigger and unstoppable, the more deadly! I liked the way, in spiderman 2 they made the building shake as Dr Oct approached from the side of the wall
when he visited Peter Parker. The rumbling and the noise made it look scary and something deadly was coming.

We need a wall bursting criminal with a thick IQ. Electro? Hmmm, the Shocker? Maybe one or two criminals at once who dont like each other very much! So Spiddey would be confused as to who to go for first!

Its got to be more complecated!

Dazzler619
Same with me except with John Jameson becoming Man-Wolf

Asian Hulk
GG 2 Venom and Carnage are here in the third Spidey movie.because Tobey and Kristen returns their role.James Franco portraying Green Goblin 1 son Norman became to reciprocating against Spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.