March!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExecuteR

Three Owls
february is gonna suck even more

Sith Master X
I know. Feb. always sucks no matter what. sad

Eleonora
I agree Three Owls.
In April all the books and merchindise are coming out: it won't suck, 'cause you're either going to get them or stay away from them and both require "concentration"

PVS
no, february will kick ass, since we will be able to say "THREE MORE MONTHS"
and april will rule beyond belief as we can say "NEXT MONTH!!!!!!"

Xam
March gonna rock,apreil is my monthbig grin 450 bucks of SW merchandisebig grin

ExecuteR
gee guys ok i forgot the marchandise ok ok.

i hope i dont buy books and other stuff for not spoiling myself even more!!!!!

Morridini
U all seem to talk about how much February, March and April will rock. But what about May? That month will certainly rock big grin

PVS
why...whats going to happen in may?no expression

Boris
No idea.. some movie or something is coming out stick out tongue

wallalupp
what movie?

The Ones
lol. Star Wars: Episode 3 ive got exams in may (probably the same as everyone else) so it will suck ass!!

The Ones
also i heard a 3rd trailer is comiong out either may or april. so im looking forward to that aswell

Boris
Star Wars thats the one! stick out tongue I've got exams too, don't they just suck lol

PVS
and what is this "war of the stars" you speak of?

stick out tongue

Snakebyte
its the new documentary about Mercedes....

man, you know nothing! big grin

Boris
I guess that it involves some sort of war within the stars, but ya never know, I could be wrong....

The Ones
it involves some star going black and all the bright stars get killed by 2 black stars

wallalupp
oh that movie with the guy that does that thing with those other guys and then they meet those people and they do that other thing and that happens to the one guy and they all do the third thing

The Ones
god that movie is gonna rock

JKozzy
Hey... my birthday's in February, and so is winter break.. February does not suck stick out tongue

The Ones
and we get time of school in feb so its not all bad!

Torik_Shai
I know what you mean about concentration. I'm gonna be focusing on reading the Clone Wars novels. I haven't read any yet, so that's what I'm gonna do starting later this month. Everything from Shatterpoint to Laberynth of Evil. If I'm lucky I'll get myself into a state of mind where I'm thinking "NO, I don't have enough time!" instead of counting down each hour until May 19. That way the time will pass quicker.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
March = COOL!!!!!!!!
April = The release of ROTS books,comics,toys
May = ROTSS HIS THEATHERS!!!! rock

ab2421
lol. Star Wars: Episode 3 ive got exams in may (probably the same as everyone else) so it will suck ass!!

Im happy.. Ive got an AP CHEM exam on the 11th and then im free!!!! Ill have a whole week to recuperate in time for the film!!!!

LandoSpeeder2
Actually the last Pablo update said that the trailer that came out in Nov. will be the one on the Clone Wars DVD not the new one. sad

April is going to rock with the novel coming out. Happy Dance

Feb, will be awesome cus my b-day is in Feb. Happy Dance

Echuu
"Winter break"

Creechuur
Whats so special about May? Batman Begin has been pushed out to June, so May will be boring...

ab2421
Actually the last Pablo update said that the trailer that came out in Nov. will be the one on the Clone Wars DVD not the new one.

Regardless of what's on the clone wars DVD, a new ROTS trailer is coming in March

Jedi-Knight 8k2
your lucky in may i have double exams and feild test in may!

§pearhead
hear hear laughing out loud

ofc, there is that week off of school geek

Jango_Fett_A
February is gonna suck
March is gonna rock Happy Dance

Eleonora
March is a fantastic month not only 'cause it's my birthday (any other Aries in this forum?) but also 'cause this year Easter is coming in March so I'll be off somewhere big grin

The Ones
WHAT THE HELL? EASTER IS IN MARCH!!! THIS KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

ExecuteR
lol dude

LandoSpeeder2
I LOVE February!!!

zavin
me too! my birthday is in february! this week! Happy Dance

Eleonora
It's on March 27th eek! Too good!!!

The Ones
...to be true

Eleonora
It is. Check your calendar.

matador
MARCH! well... i like the last diary... well writen... February for me is kinda sad... my dead brother birthday is the 8th... he died on 2003.. he was 18 and he was really exited with EPISODE 3 and the end of the saga... anyway... have a nice day everyone... George Lucas rules!!

... Victor your brothers don't forget you!

LandoSpeeder2
Yeah, My sisters better victory me, cus I got 6 of em and I'm the only boy in my famly. If they loose me they don't have another one.

Sorry bout that matador, always hard loosing someone. sad

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yeah Matador,

Sorry about your loss, keep y' head up and have fun with Ep3!

smile

Eleonora
God rest him. I lost my grandma today out of cancer. sad sad sad

J.M FcThumbs-Up
My condoleances.... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.