Valentine's Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Rogue and me were thinking of decking out the forum for Val's day. Although I HATE and DESPISE Valentine's day ((because thats the one day of the year I always seem to be single crybaby)), Rogue has some BRILLIANT ideas to make it fun for everyone.

Does anyone hjave some suggestions to make Valentine's Day fun and HP friendly?

Phoenix
Hows this for an idea - write a sappy love poem to your favourite character - sappiest wins! big grin

Harryslover14
ok
Dear Harry,
I love you!
lol
it is pretty sappy lol stick out tongue love laughing

Raven Guardia
okay I dont have any ideas but one....maybe if possible put a heart background on the Hp forum if that is possible.

but what I really wanted to say is Phoenix, I also hate that day with a passion. your like the only person I know here that also hates it, so YOU GO GIRL!

Phoenix
hug

we can be grumpy together! big grin

RoguePw25
I like that idea Phoe! It's kind of like a Kiss-Off. If you were going to win Harry, Ron, Hermione or whichever HP character you want over, what would you write to them in a letter? What would you say to them?

Best person to Kiss-Up to that person with the sappiest letter/action wins. How's that?

Raven Guardia
hug okay! stick out tongue laughing out loud

~Air Angel~
I like that idea too Phoe...... i tried to think of one right now........ can't do it though............

We should announce winners for the best, worst, corniest & funniest... or something like that.............what do you think?

RoguePw25
Yeah, that will work. I like that idea

Raven Guardia
were do we post our letters?

shaber
I hope I don't get more of Bill's valentines! eek!

Phoenix
Entries here

I have to work all day tomorrow, so unless angel's on, I bequeath the discipline and fun threads for Val's day to Rogue, as it was his idea! wink

~Air Angel~
^ I second that...............since it was his idea......but i'll still help big grin

RoguePw25
Phoe! AA! I'm honored, really I am! big grin

But yes, I will be on tomorrow and get everything ready and such! Yes yes, all the help the better!

~Air Angel~
Ok everyone.........POST YOUR VALENTINES POEMS. (sappy, cooky, dark, sweet.....you name it........(don't make them TOO perverted please. big grin)

AA

(er.......are we just doing sappy.................ummmmm embarrasment)

Phoenix
all of them!

Raven Guardia
so is the conest for poems or letters?.....and they have to be to an HP character right?

RoguePw25
It can be a poem or letter, really doesn't matter how you dress it up. As for being in HP character, sure, if you want! Say you, Raven G. was a student at Hogwarts and you were admiring 1 of the guys, what would you do to show your affection? Write a poem/letter expressing your feelsing!

But I'll go do it to give everyone an example.

Phoenix
As Valentine's is officially over for another year ((thank goodness!)) I have no qualms in shutting this down. I will put up a poll for the sappy poetry tho!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.