What the hell is with people today?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
I was scheduled for 3:30-closing the store, and I get a call at 11:00 this morning saying I was suppost to be in at 9:30, so I figure I screwed up my schedule. I go in, arrive at 11:30, the schedule says 3:30-close, I tell my manager, she says she screwed up, and I could work 11:30-7. The day was really weird, 2 people called the store and had wrong numbers looking for people's houses, not other stores, this woman called asking that my manager stop calling that number looking for an associate because she didn't live there. The store manager is being moved to the Eatontown store, Eatontown's manager is going to Howell's, and Howell's is coming to our's, so yeah, pretty ****in dumb.

I hear this guy is a real dick, so I'm sure alot of egos will end up clashing. Then they lost the shoe-room keys, and now lost the Jewerly key, so everybody is pretty screwed up today, atleast at T.J.Maxx.

SlipknoT
grrrrrrrr

rajah kalantiaw
at least the people i work with are diagnosed mentally retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.