Leprechaun 7:Highschoolin In the Suburbs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthVoorhees
In the cement block of making the pavement on the school one of the new cement blocks had the defeated cement trapped leprechaun from his 2nd adventure in tha hood..he had controlled the people to bring him here,cause he sensed a powerful source of energy in the school next to his pot of gold..the ruby hawk..the rarest of all the town of haddon township`s treasures.

Soon Sean,Jacob,Tyler,Amanda,Yesnia,Shanta,Mike,Bobby,S
hane,and the rest of mrs.mack`s class sat down in their classroom..suddenly the rain became heavier and soon the leprechaun stood in front of the teens..then sean turned into his demon form along with jacob and tyler and amanda and shanta as the demon clan..they were sean nightmare and jacob nightmare,shanta nightmare,tyler nightmare,and amanda nightmare..then they all shot energy blasts and the leprechaun was thrown off the edge..then he defeated sean`s friends...and sean used the lightning and forced his energy waves to become stronger..but the leprechaun overpowered him and he fainted..then his friends carried him in..and soon a black energy hand approached them..then they used their energy waves and sent it back outside...then leppy came back with leprechaunonized chicks..then they began to punch through the walls..but they put the school on lockdown...and this was the 7th and most coolest adventure the leprechaun would have!

to be continued...

warwickdavisfan
Hi l think the leprechaun should be no where except for ireland i mean all the other movie's ar okay but the 5th and 6th one were weird like leprechauns dont belong in the hood they belong in Ireland.Where im getting at is like the leprechaun should go back to Ireland where he meets with other leprechauns and he still thought that they were in the holding of mother nature still until he he meets up wit them in his new home in Ireland and there saying "we're back" and the leprechaun goes "n-noooo!" the reason he is saying no is because he wants his pessiouse gold all to himself.........................if anyone would like to continue with this story please E-mail me at [email protected]

Sincerely,
13 yr old Shelby A.

VicmCruz3663
Dude no offense but this story doesn't really match the hole Leperchun story line..they jsut took the greed and people wanting gold to a whole new level when they put huim in the hood. This thing about demons sounds like a space movie not a leperchun movie...remember I said no offense

warwickdavisfan
l agree leprechaun should be where he is suppose to be in Ireland no effence.

luv_danrad*^^*
uh.... sry but i dun rely get the story....

warwickdavisfan
u dont get the whole leprechaun thing or just leprechaun 7:highschoolin in the suburbs?

Mider
is this an actual sequal in the making?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.