Dad's credit card has no money!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Curses! now how am I going to get those things off Amazon? mad

SlipknoT
Buy them?

BlackC@t
How genius? rolleyes1

MC Mike
pray

SlipknoT
daaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHSHAHHSHA!! lolololoololololoololollolollololo eek! eek! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! evil face embarrasment eek! laughing out loud eek!

Ou Be Low hoo
With currency?

BlackC@t
Which you can only pay for with a credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

Ou Be Low hoo
Get a credit card.

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

MC Mike
Or just talk to MART. He can help you. smile

SlipknoT
And then buy it with currency smile

Morning_Glory
i thought your parents were giving you money to buy some stuff on Amazon.. and now ...???

what a horrible birthday...

sad

BlackC@t
Ah yes, MART shifty

I'm too young for a credit card.

SlipknoT
yea your life sucks go commit suicide

BlackC@t
I know! crybaby

Morning_Glory
i have 2 credit cards and they are heaven!! angel angel angel

BlackC@t
Wow, you really are a jackass no expression

MC Mike
Here's MART:

Well, there once was this cow you see, his name was MART. Now MART was a social cow, he went to the market every 14 weeks and bought the peppers just like any other bovine. But then a sniper killed him and his blood oozed into the sewer and straight up the pickle's nose! Now the pickle was mad so he decided to set out on a quest to find the flag and eventually he gathered up enough green pencils to begin his quest. Now, half way to the flag, he encountered the NIPPLE KING and was promptly executed. The NIPPLE KING didn't know what to do with his NIPPLE MINIONS so he sent them to find some NIPPLE HOOKERS. But on their way to the store, the Calamari dropped his sausage, killing them all! The Night Of The Living Golfers dawned and they shot down the Calamari screaming "Four".

From "Rate this person's Location blah blah"

SlipknoT
thumb up

BlackC@t
Lucky! eek!

BlackC@t
I'm glad you know.

Now that you do, sleep with one eye open tonight smile

SlipknoT
roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
DAAAHHHHH!! SHHHHHHHH toes!!

spidergrl
Cut it out slip, and it aint kewl to joke about suicide and going to kill yourself?

SlipknoT
laughing out loud your on fire tongith

Ou Be Low hoo
This is good advice. I mean, Jesus! What kind of ogre-esque parents do you have!?!?! They won't give little Timmy any currency to buy any candy!?!?!?! How dare they! There should be laws against this type of thing! The only reasonable out-come would be to take your own life and become a martyr for the cause...YOUR NAME SHALL ECHO THROUGH HISTORY!

SlipknoT
Timmy laughing out loud

MC Mike
laughing out loud I forgot what KMC was all about with those noobs.

BlackC@t
I think we should ask Raz if members are allowed on these forums who are half human half PURE EVIL!

spidergrl
I dont think they are allowed here, but in this case, 100% evil !!

BlackC@t
But can we blame Slipknot for being insecure about himself? erm

spidergrl
I guess we can't, Prob landed on his head as a baby or something! wink

badboy2004
hahahahahahaah

Morning_Glory
what were you going to get on Amazon anyways???

I want to be nosey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.