Goodbye KFC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Well i had the most fun tonight that I've had in a while on KFC but i must go now, to a land far far away, away from the reefers and tokers, I eat cheese on Tuesday, while Kim is bathing in lard. But this only happens when Dan is beating up case because he broke his guitar. So what Im trying to say is keep it real, more real then Vanilla Ice, Which if you dont know is pretty real. IT ELIMINATES THE FAT! so with that in mind George Foreman was to cool for school, Just like Jewel, I want you to rock hard, extra hard for me. And get an A on your test tomorrow because good grades lead to good dates. PIZZA! I like muffins when sal is waxing my waxers waxer. Shaggles, Keep it real man, and dont sell out to the man and have fun while Bondy is gone, she only liked your hair which fred lost his in the wallet of eternal youth. Thats What Im trying to say dude get it man? because if you dont Frank is going to rape me in halo when we smoke a bowl on Friday for Thanksgiving, which would be cool because i like cheddar in my face master ace of base, Jazzy Jeff and the cool bunch eat my lunch and bunch an crunch in hunch younch. Yo yo yo, Im cooler than bill who isnt to cool...but still I like food and you do to and Im going to kick Tylers ass so YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***** derives from the Latin word lover which is cool by me as long as I get my camels on rooftops in manhatten while Ronny makes bread in Cafeteria B so remember kids Jazzy Jeff isnt cool because crack is Wack and eyeballs eat cow on the time different so toochey my friend, and Eat Chinese food in neverland FAREWELL KFC!!!!!! confused

SlipknoT
alien

Morning_Glory
canadian no expression

you didnt put me in your story... miffed

Wolflet
i thought it said good bye kmc...cry

Morning_Glory
yea me too sad

I would survive without Slip

Wolflet
u woudl??? mad

Aku
we cant survive without slip. Hes one of the KMC ninjas, he swore an oath to arradicate the world of hippies so he cant leave. Unless its about leaving KFC and not eating kentucky fried salt.

Jackie Malfoy
Slipknot you are a very strange person but you rock!So please stay abit.You can stay here and never grow up!Forget about neverland it does not always work!lol!jm

BakaXero
i feel like fried chicken now....

Jackie Malfoy
(Gets a knife and folk.)It is time to eat you then!LOL!JM I love fried chiciken!

BakaXero
i still fell like a beer does it go well with fried chicken?

nitro-swicked
damn right it does

BakaXero
cool
now where can i get chicken at 11:45 pm?
i wonder if kfc is still open anywhere close...

nitro-swicked
erm how about the Chinese

BakaXero
i can make that at home...
i WANT CHICKEN DAMMIT!!!
and a beer of course... big grin

nitro-swicked
laughing

Aku
Women, Chicken and beer? I'll drink to that!!! smile big grin

Time Of Evil
I'm with you on that! pepsipepsipepsipepsi

Couldn't find the beer. confused

Linkalicious
b...bu...but they got Honey BBQ wings...cry

Thael
shocking

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

WindDancer
Gawd! I could go for some KFC right about now.

drunk_nazgul
Interesting. You don't look like one.

BakaXero
well i guess it had to happen sometime...

MC Mike
This is such a rip-off of my story. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
?

SlipknoT
What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.