Typhoid Mary vs, Poison Ivy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

themalestorm
Well their both bad girls who kick ass, i just wonder who would win. I personaly would like poison ivy

muffin man
poison Ivy can manipulate women.

jplatinum
Typhoid Mary is crazy and she can whoop Ivy.

Mainstream
true jplatinum

Mider
poison ivy can manipulate plants now she is also immune to all toxins bacteria and the like she somehow can controll people she controlles supes when she was teamed up with hush i think

Black Adam
TM sets her and her plants on fire before she can even get near hear.

Mider
i forgot about her powers can anyone tell me what typoid marry can do again? Ivy actually controlled supes though so yeah dont underestimate her.

Mider
from what ive heard her ability to set things on fire is poor and she aint exactly martian manhunter when it comes to controlling others.

Sixth_Winged
it's not that strong but poor is severely downplaying it and would certainly be able to burn plants.

Asides from that she has limited tk, tp and other psionics. She is also quite very adept in h2h and ever moreso formidable with bladed weapons.

Mider
able to burn plants or not she wont be able to burn them up totally in 2 seconds.

Sixth_Winged
no but she can just stab the hell out of poison ivy or decapitate her.

Mider
it would still be a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.