wouldn't it be cool if marvel can reply to this web site like it does in the comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
wouldn't it be cool if someone from Marvel would atleast join in some of our discussions liek they do in the comic books ( readers mails). Technology has improved and its time to move with it. Can we get Marvel to join us once a week or month in some of our topics. If they didn't want to answer, they dont have to on certain issues.

Can readers vote on this and send their emails or links so I can send to Marvel comics. If Boxing talk.com can do it and even generate sales on asking boxing fans to join its web site and use it to advertise, Marvel can too.

Come on fans.................make a statement!

DarkCrawler
Yeah it would be cool.

dami wilson
I thought so and they can even publish it in some of the hero's comics they publish. It can even generate cash flow for them you know from commercial advertising! Man, I need to set up some form of connection cus I've always dreamt of working for Marvel ever since I was a kid (six years old) and started imagining characters up to compete with Spidey and Cap! Wicked man!

fatcat22
if they did, would they have to read all the other threads? That take alot of time bud! They'd have to hire a team to go through all these junk mails and then they'd get fed up! Its worth a try but ...

Dazzler619
If they do see this thread 1 day hopefully, maybe they will think about what they done wrong in the comics

vaya_the_elf
That would be nice..

Then they would be listen to the readers more, and the true fans

dami wilson
you've got to be a true fan to get on this chat line bud! Make mine Marvel!

doctorstrongbad
I think it would be a great idea. How can we contact Marvel?

dami wilson
I'll get you theri email and phone no.

doctorstrongbad
Um okay thanks for getting me that info.

dami wilson
HERE IT IS,

44 0207 633 3300 , 44 01892 500100 OR 44 01858 414 712

PANINI HOUSE, COACH N HORSES PASSAGE, The Pantiles, Kent, TN2 5UJ. This address is for the UK subsidary.

or try www.marvel.com

Tron
Well, I know Gail Simone (DC's Birds of Prey writer) gets herself involved at the CBR Forums. It would be nice to have a Marvel writer come here and interact the same way.

doctorstrongbad
Thanks for the info but I live in America. I'm going to try the website.

dami wilson
i will try and get you the info from the usa. It would be cool if they'd get involved but they might think we'll sue if they use our ideas. What do you say Tron man? Can readers of fans really into comics make a contribution? Wow, that's like taking comic reading to a new level!

ScarletSpider
Over at comicboards.com, several writers involve themselves in the boards. Kurt Busiek and Fabian Nicieza pop in from time to time on the Thunderbolts board. Ed Brubaker stops by the Cap board, as does/did Christopher Priest (writer on Cap and Falcon). Bendis has been known to answer a question or two on the Avengers board. Allan Jacobsen has been wildly active on the Invaders board. I don't think it's a case of "we don't want to interact with our fans" but more of "damn...there are a lot of message boards out there." And KMC is mostly a message boards about movies, at first look it wouldn't attract them too much.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah that is a good point, maybe we could try getting a link on their site to come here?

dami wilson
that'd be cool . Tron my man, what do you say? Move on to the next level cos I gotta check those sites listed!

doctorstrongbad
It would be cool if we could to link to other comic based message boards.

dami wilson
hey everybody, I think writers from Marvel read our junk! Cus Mary Jane is now jealous in the lastest comic after some wierd gal with wasp like powers tries to huminlate spidey by going on TV and lying that Spidey is a back stabber and had a secret affair with her! Said Spidey was a wild niphomaniac and she was sick of his hypocrisy.

Ha, what a twict! I bought it after reading it at the stand like I always do. That way I know I'll like the story! I aint going to fork out money on something I dont agree on! Anyway until JJonah becomes th next spidey make mine Marvel!

doctorstrongbad
Um maybe thy did steal our idea?

dami wilson
who cares as long as they get our opinion1 If we are the guys who buy it, shouldn't they listen to what we want? Like buying a car! If car makers know what the people want, they'll make more cars to fit what the people want!

Pre-ordered kind of stuff! Like a pizza joint! I want loadsa Morzzarella chesse on my spidey stories with lots of meatballs! If they keep selling salami and onions with peper, I aint buying the pizza even though I want a pizza!

The stories have to kick in. I want some food but I want some good food
cus I'm paying for it!

doctorstrongbad
That is true, they could at least try to listen to us. We are the loyal fans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.