would you kill for those you love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
If you had to, and if you were blackmailed into killeing an innocent stranger in order to save the life of a beloved family member, would you do it.??

peterKSL
If there is no other way, yea...if it is for my future wife especially...

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I would.I would not want any of my family members (well excert for my stepfather)to be killed.JM

finti
without blinking

Storm
I don' t know. I' ll only know if I ever am actually being put in that situation.

botankus
Sure, and good luck to you in your mission.

Snakebyte
the more interesting question is:
Would the family member still love ME, if i kill somebody for that reason?

big grin

Alpha Centauri
Absolutely.

-AC

Linkalicious
wanton slaughter of the masses...

pr1983
of course i would...

lil bitchiness
And what if an innocent stranger was YOUR family member.

I dont know, maybe, maybe not.

Alpha Centauri
"And what if an innocent stranger was YOUR family member."

How is this possible?

Or do you mean if the innocent stranger was a family member of another forum member? If so....still yes.

-AC

WindDancer
I would kill to protect my loves ones. But to kill just because a love one wants me to....no...no way.

lil bitchiness
Well its blatantly obvious I was talking to eleveninches, as my family member cannot be an innocent stranger - especially if im to kill for them.

pr1983
if i have to choose between a family member or wife-to-be and a perfect stranger, there is no choice...

Napalm
I would kill a hundred people to save my family

Moosooman
Yup.

Napalm
Hell there are some people Id kill for free

§pearhead
exactly my thoughts.

ofc, I'm thinking...if a loved one wants me to go out and kill someone, they won't be a loved one for long.

Maverick2364
What if it was to save their life from that someone?

§pearhead
that's my point stick out tongue if it's a life threatening situation, I wouldn't blink.

If it's some random person they hate, no.

Cid
It would really depend on the situation and I wouldn't really know unless it happens but at the moment most probably YES

ladygrim
mayb but ii probaly couldnt kill the person/people neway ...

bardock
ill get back to ya

EsteemedLeader
i dont have many bloved family members. but yes, id smoke that guy in a second.

bilb
Well the noble answer to this is "gasp! of course not! I could never kill anyone!"

The realistic answer is hell yes.. kill a random stranger to keep my kids alive?.. you bet your sweet ass

stick out tongue

Kosta
Ofcourse I would. erm. What kind of question is that?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by eleveninches
If you had to, and if you were blackmailed into killeing an innocent stranger in order to save the life of a beloved family member, would you do it.??

In a heartbeat.

-AC

PVS
f*** no

i believe in final judgement.

Snoopbert
Umm... no, because most likely they'd still kill the loved one, then me.

GCG
After some confusion, i still would not know what to do...but im assuming that ultimately I would end up killing.

Boh ; Dunno ! messed

Alpha Centauri
If I was absolutely guaranteed the person I loved or cared for would be let go, no question, yes I'd do it.

-AC

Sir Mist
I'd settle it over a fierce battle of Chess insteadraver

Leo.M
Hell ya i would kill for those i love but it also depends on the situation2guns

SlipknoT
I'd kill anyone, and i mean anyone as long as money was involved and I wouldnt get caught.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I'd kill anyone, and i mean anyone as long as money was involved and I wouldnt get caught.

Would you kill...say..Rob for a ham sandwich and $2?

Tiesto
I'd definitly do it.

finti
idiots often think in that way

Wickerman
i don't really know, but i most likely would.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Well its blatantly obvious I was talking to eleveninches, as my family member cannot be an innocent stranger - especially if im to kill for them.

Capoeira droolio

~wickerman~

SlipknoT
Originally posted by finti
idiots often think in that way ........how so?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Would you kill...say..Rob for a ham sandwich and $2? $6.44 and two Ham Sandwhiches and we'll talk.

finti
how so besides the fact that it is obvious? or how so you dont get it?

SlipknoT
Making money for killing someone I know and never getting caught. I dont see the stupidity in that.

Sadako of Girth
I'd have to do it...

.......and then afterwards I'd track down the f*** who put me and my loved ones in that postion and torture them to death....

debbiejo
I can't kill anymore.... no

Sir Mist
Originally posted by SlipknoT
$6.44 and two Ham Sandwhiches and we'll talk.

$5.22 and a ham sandwich with cheese!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Wickerman
i don't really know, but i most likely would.

Capoeira droolio

~wickerman~

You do capoeira, Wick?

-AC

finti
the stupidity is coming with a suggestion like that

PVS
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
In a heartbeat.

-AC

pretty shitty

you would become a murderer?

this reminds me of the "sophia's choice" scenario, where a mother is given a choice by SS soldiers between which one of her 2 kids gets to live. if she doesnt choose both kids are killed. so naturally she has to have one killed.

many people say that they would HAVE to pick one. the mentallity being that if they didnt, they would be responsible for the deaths of both their children. but i heard the profound view of one mother which solved the debate completely for me.

she said that she would choose neither. and when asked "but then you would be killing them both!" and she replied something like: "no, THEY would be killing them both and i would have no participation... however, if i made a choice i would be participating in the murder of one of my children."

that makes perfect sense to me.

so hell no. in a situation like that, i would never kill anyone. that i could probably live with, since i would only have the grief for a lost loved one to deal with, but no guilt, and no shame. i would have simply been the victim of cruelty just like them. but if i killed some innocent person just to suit the appetite of a murderer, i would probably spend the rest of my life consumed with depression and shame. that i could not live with. and then there's hell...

Sir Mist
If you were being held at gunpoint, and a family member/loved one had the choice whether to kill to save you, or let you die, would you let them live with all of the above that you mentioned, or sacrafice yourself to save them from living with it?

PVS
i would have to sacrifice myself...but really i wouldnt be doing so.
i would be murdered, and that family member/loved one would be witnessing a murder. if i allowed them to kill someone, i would be allowing them the most horrible fate, one which in turn, i would carry as shame and guilt for the rest of my life along with them.

Sir Mist
thumb up

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.