which comic would you least like to be made into a film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Which comic series would be ruined the most if it were made into a film.

I would have to say:
Sandman and Witchblade.
I seriously doubt that ANY film could do justice to the sandman graphics.

Dazzler619
Justice League

vaya_the_elf
sandman would be hard to do

Napalm
aquaman I hate that little SOB

Jeff-Man
Captain Planet
but thats not a comic.

vaya_the_elf
I don't hate Aquaman, but i don't think he is that powerful

ayjay
well....witchblade already HAS been made into a movie...and it wasnt very good at all...

eleveninches
has it???
when?

pr1983
yeah... that girl... yancy butler... psycho...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274298/

dami wilson
i think ghost rider would make a wicked film! It'd be funny seeing a skelenton clad biker riding on the street with flames shoting from his head! Whoa, there'd be so much accidents on the road, it'd be classed as a comedy! Imagine the people on the road, watching a skull with flames on his head zooming past them to over take with rock music blaring from his speakers? Whoa!

pr1983
they are making a ghost rider movie, nicholas cage is doing it...

eleveninches
i doubt that the sandman series would ever make a good film. Holywood would just ruin it anyway

ayjay
well...i know one comic book movie that sucked sucked sucked....the phantom....never been a fan of the phantom...and the movie confirmed my cinicism towards the character

goku-vs-superma
a green lantern movie would be really bad unless it was done very very carefully. graphics would be hard. you would have to get midgets for the gaurdians. and they would have to be blue midgets with balding white hair!!! and and and yeah it would suck!

goku-vs-superma
i would love to see a thor movie though....... that would be really cool!

eleveninches
a thor movie would be best if it centered around when thor was sent to earth under the guise of a mortal and was unsure of his true identity, as he isnt sure whether he is a paranoid human or if he really is an asgardian god.

astrowarrior
i think they should not make a power pack movie

eleveninches
I'd like to see a Howard the Duck Movie

Gryn Jabar
There was a Howard the Duck movie. Lucas directed it, and it was horrible. I would have to say that the "new x-men" would make terrible movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.