if spiderman was evil, would he be able to wipe wolverine's butt on the floor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
ok guys, if spiderman was pure evil and not Mr Nice guy. would he get the better of most super heroes in Marvel.com? Starting with wolverine?

I mean if Spidey had no guilt trip, would he be able to like take on the Thing? Wolverine especially as he's Marvels pet now. Maybe they should make a film on this. An evil spiderman!

1: wolverine
2. dare devil
3stick out tongueunisher
4:Batman
5:cyclops
6:

pr1983
those 5 could take spiderman...

individually he'd beat em though...

dami wilson
I think many people will disagree with you there. Yeap, they'd all take him for sure but individually I have to go with you. What I'd like to see is what wolvie fans will say about this. Spiderman in a killer bad mood against a man with six claws and a healing power. Hmmm, lets be real guys and no wolveriine 8888 to give funny stats that dont make sense.

pr1983
individually spidey would take any of them, logan included.

5 as a team, they'd destroy petey... they arent the sinister 6...

Corlock Striker
Depends, are we talking normal Spider-Man turned evil, as in he never had Aunt May to teach him how to be a decent human being? Or are we talking Spider-Man corrupted by the black suit to thus turn evil, and wears it to this day, meaning Brock never got it?

dami wilson
either way! I meant him as normal spidey but if having the suit makes him stronger, what the hek, why not! Yeah , him in the black suit would do! Without aunt Mays teachings and all the good vibes!

pr1983
the 5 are still too much imo...

batman and cyclops are two of the greatest strategists in comics...

if he can dodge punisher he has to try and dodge cyclops too...

then theres dd and logan...

DarkCrawler
He would be Class 21 in black suit.

Next Venom_girl
Agh! Beat me to it. stick out tongue (Spider-venom!!)

Paola
use VS forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.