EGo the living planet vs Silver Surfer , Thor , Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
EGo the living planet vs Silver Surfer , Thor , Gladiator

From what i saw Ego was almost as powerfull as galactus himself.

But Silver Surfer , Thor , Gladiator are someone the Stronger being other than Super COmics entities.

so who whould win and why?

Scoobless
gladiator almost killed ego by himself until the surfer interveened

Beyonder
He wasn't killing Ego, only damaging the being. Ego loses by the way.

Thor can simply mess with his weather once again, Gladiator speed blitz the planet as he did in his previous encounter, and Surfer would put creater hole in Ego's eyes.

kgkg
what is the ego in comic that weak lol this shit is funny

in FF4 here what happen he beated thor badly he could do nothing.

even galctus could beat him on his own so he combine the uru hammers power to his own power cosmic and blew ego to millions of peice.

but i don't know which ego you guys are talking about they must have made him weaker in the comics or something.

and ya he can trap sufer a void were there is no sourse of power for the power cosmic to draw (from silver sulfer cartoor)

well am pretty sure alltoether will be able to beat him.

Sentinel Boy
Using the FF tv show Ego, he wins easily

Using the Silver Surfer TV show, I'd say Surfer and Thor could beat him, Gladiator would be close

Comics, Ego loses to all!!!

kgkg
Sentinel Boy ya your logic is perfect , i never knew EGo was soo weak in the Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.