A Centurions Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
Remember that cool 80's cartoon with the 3 guys who had these machines for air, water, and land? Well I heard a rumor that there's going to be a live action movie of it? Is this true?

Cinemaddiction
God, I hope not. You just can't turn 20 year old cartoons into live action movies.

( I wanna be Ace Mc Cloud...)

Dazzler619
Well their making a Transformers movie and that's 20 years old

Cinemaddiction
...yeah, and Transformers were about 1,000 times more popular. A live action "Transformers" movie is going to fail, anyway.

Lord Shadow Z
POWER EXTREME!!

But seriously, no live action movie.

Dazzler619
what makes you say that?

Cinemaddiction
How will it work..?

Napalm
It would have to be like a really serious flick and not like the show

Dazzler619
The director and producers said it's going to be a mix of live action and computer animation.Something like Jurassic Park

baracustastic
Centurions were awesome. Yet another magic 80s cartoon made solely to sell toys.

The flying guy, the ground guy, the water guy and the wifey and orangutan in the spacestation.

Would be very strange to see a movie of that.

rajah kalantiaw
the centurions kicked @ss! seeing a movie of it would be.... weird.

Andy Colt
Peronal I had the same idea a few years ago, I am fond of writing, I like to see old cartoons they saw as a child and I usually make my own adjustments, I think many of them have the potential to have their adaptations film,

Andy Colt
that means that not everything is good, so in hollywood should not respect all the perfection remember that these cartoons were aimed at children around 10 years, common sense is not learned this caused a drop in quality scripts of many that could have been really good. some examples of this are: Transformers 2, wolverine, hulk, gi joe, I hope you do not make me shit Robotech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.