What Really Killed The Dinosaurs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
Scientists believe it was starvation, the ice age, or an asteroid.What do you think it was? I think it was an asteroid

KharmaDog
I think it was Ally Ooop and his band of thugs.

PVS
i think they all turned gay and stopped breeding.

dean7879
major volcanic eruptions would of nearly killed them the all off...and the remaining would of been finished off by an asteroid...rotten luck

Euripides
A meteor. Evidence points in that direction. Or a bunch of aliens decided to have a little fun with their laser guns.

ladygrim
id say bit of everything....

ARC Trooper 117
Okay, I'll admit it:
I KILLED THE DINOSAURS. stick out tongue

KharmaDog
I knew it was you all along. mad

Moosooman
Most liekly E.l.E of sum sort. Possibley Just evolved inot something else or ice age

PVS
well...technically they didnt die out, since birds are ancestors of dinosaurs.

Napalm
Michael moores farts

Moosooman
yup more vident than ever in the sub=species of birds "raptors" i.e birds of prey etc.

KharmaDog
How is that remotely funny?

PVS
dont ask, please.
or he might come back and explain why roll eyes (sarcastic)

big gay kirk
birds=dinosaurs... it was only palaentologists attitude to the sacred KT barrier that led to the "giant birds" of the early Tertiary not being classified as dinosaurs....

finti
a change in the climate

Tex
They strong evolved and the weak died off.

ARC Trooper 117
Oh no! I'm weak, I might become extinct! eek!
no

Jackie Malfoy
People have different reviews on how the dinos dead.I go for the big rock thing or the big wave that happen in the bible sounds good too.I don't think we will ever know.JM

finti
big wave in the bible????? New Wave perhaps big grin

KharmaDog
I thought you didn't believe in god JM

Euripides
Big Wave?? Do you mean the Noah's ark flood thing?

ARC Trooper 117
raver
Bring it on baby! stick out tongue

PVS
surfs up dude

ARC Trooper 117
What-
*Gets sucked away by wave*
NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

sk8stuff09
maybe they all joined a cult and did a mass suicide...

dean7879
there was suppose to have been some big catastrophe where massive waves engulfed most the land.......eva heard of atlantis?
so there could be some truth in the noahs ark flood story..as in there was some sort of disaster all them years ago

KharmaDog
There have been numerous floods, disasters, ice ages, meteor hits and a thousand other catastrophies. Mother Nature is a *****.

Draco69
If their was a bibical flood like described in the Bible than the dinosaurs wouldn't be extinct. T-Rex would have been screwed, but the marine dinosaurs would have okay.

KharmaDog
Global temp change seems to be the big kiss of death for alot of species, so the dino's probably were no different. Or perhaps Fred Flinstone had one too many Brontosaurus Burgers?

eleveninches
http://daphne.palomar.edu/mlane/DRAWINGS/trex.jpg
/\
THe T-rex died out because it was gay, and so, it didnt reproduce.
Evidence is shown in the pic above. It has floppy wrists, just like the camp gay people.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. they all thought they looked fat and decided to try Fen-Phen..

finti
McDonalds and Burger King

pinsleepe
Olsen twins! mad

Df02
it was Michael J Fox in the unseen versions of Back to the future

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.