You Probably Know This Pad Better Than Tired Hiker!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
confused

badkittykitty
I probably know TH's Pad better than TH because I obviously post here more than he does and I'm so happy about it that I am putting on my jumper cable nipple tassles!!!!!

Crash Overload
Oh my God!!! I'm leaking milk from my breast!!!!

Can it be a side effect from Sleep Deprevation?

STUPID STUPID History Project... Its 4 am here, International Studies are keeping my nose to the grindstone, I STILL havn't finished my history Essay, I Am FAR from over... And now When I read this thraed All I could think of is:

So Much Anti - Semitism, I guess Tired Hiker Needs His Lebensraum...

OKay, I Need An essay explain why the Holocaust was a systematic attempt to Destroy European Jews...

I want to die... :cry:

Daedalus
Erm, yeah... erm

Crash Overload
hey Hey HEY! you try to be funny at 4 am!

JKozzy
WHY DID THIS THREAD NOT STAY UP?? laughing

§pearhead
Because too many people were leaking milk from their breast? confused

JKozzy
laughing out loud

Clovie
confused strange poll.

shellie
ummmm...........yeah , interesting . roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
I probably know TH's Pad better than TH because I obviously post here more than he does and I'm so happy about it that I am putting on my jumper cable nipple tassles!!!!!

silver_tears
I love Mike droolio

MC Mike
eek!

silver_tears
Yes you, you lucky specimen yes

MC Mike
Wow, I'm a lucky specimen. droolio

BlackC@t
That poll is disturbing What the f**k?

When I make up my mind on what to vote on I change my mind because they drive me insane wacko

Sorry people, couldn't think of anything better to say......

furryman
I can't understand why the nipple tassle option isn't more popular. *immatates*

RaventheOnly
I fear TH is running outa ideas sad ---- you monsters have stretched his funny jeans too far

Darth Revan
I can't reply to this thread because it is agianst my religious beliefs. Oh, by the way, I worship Satan!!!

ah dammit... Satan's going to be pissed mad

BlackC@t
evil face

Tired Hiker
eek!

Tired Hiker
I will never run out of ideas because I have a team of highly skilled writers who come up with the crap that I post. When I say 'crap', I hold it to the highest regard, whatever that means. They do the work. Meanwhile, I sit on a sunny beach with my laptop, earning 90% wink

BlackC@t
no expression

.........no expression...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.