Is this Devil Hulk???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/hulk163.jpg

How strong is he?? Is he stronger than Savage Hulk???

I believe Dark Hulk is the strongest

manjaro

manjaro
e

x_danny_x
Is he stronger than Savage Hulk??? What about Dark Hulk

DarkCrawler
Nobody knows how strong Devil Hulk is, I think...

x_danny_x
so he has never been release then right? along with Dark Hulk?

manjaro
yep. never been released but i think the beast hulk is the one thats touted to outmatch all of them

x_danny_x
never heard of Beast Hulk!! I thought Dark Hulk was the strongest cause he so huge!!!!!!!!!

Wynndar
hmm...are you talking about the same "Dark Hulk" that took control during the original Grey Hulk story arc? He was pretty powerful...

long pig
devil hulk is like savage hulk but very smart...and very evil.
so powerwize he isnt the strongest....but definatly the most formiddable due to his intelligence and evilness.

comic wizard
mindless hulk is the strongest

Tron
Here's a treat for you guys: Devil Hulk will make his debut in the new Hulk game.wink

Hulk Power
I never read anything about him coming out in the new Hulk game. confused Are you sure about that Tron? I don't think so.......

Tron
Read the new Wizard, they say he will in there. Now if this is wrong, don't blame me, blame Wizard.wink

And it comes out next week anyway, so we'll find out one way or another.

Hulk Power
I'll be sure to find out. I have it reserved and I just got to go pick it up next week. wink cool

Decay
isnt he called guilt hulk?

Tron
No, we're talking about Devil Hulk, the version that was chained up in a deep part of Banner's mind, while the other Hulks were dealing with Guilt Hulk.

shaber
The devil hulk is still only hypothetical, the manifestation is only seen as a dream vision on Banner's trips into his fragmented consciousness.

hulkrulz
If the Devil Hulk broke out and was as strong as his embodiment when he first appeared in bruce's mind then he would be in a new strength class cause he would rock everyone in a H2H fight up until like galactus and those type guys, especially if he has the madder stronger deal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.