Jlu Batman Vs Teen Titans Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Kid robin beat slade so is slade a common punk to batman ?

Euripides
Yep.

spetznaz
If Robin beat Slade Batman can replicate it. Much faster and far better.
Although i am a bit surprised Robin managed to take care of Slade (although the two do have a lot of bad blood in the TT arc. I guess Robin just got so darn pissed he went berserk).

RobWolf27
Batman wins this one .Slade is strong agianst teenagers but full grown and maybe faster and better and more experience Batman nope Batman would beat him up like he would beat any villian.

Arsenal
I actually think Robin could take Batman in the cartoons. I'm happy how strong Robin is in the TT cartoon, as opposed to Batman who is made out to be a wimp in the JL/JLU cartoons.

David Duchovony
Doesn't Slade have precognition?

Arsenal
I doubt it. I think he just makes very accurate guesses as to what events will take place but anything's possible for someone who uses 90% brain capacity.

Tron
Robin to date has never beaten Slade on his own on the show. He's usually getting his ass kicked before he gets help, of fighting Slade to a stalemate.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yep. Robin could never really touch Slade. Slade was in fact always toying with him, trying to push him to become stronger. Batman mokes him here. Slade is kind of sissy in the show...

Joker1237
Batman was a cool in the cartoons, No way was he a wimp in the cartoons, MOTP return of the Joker ete.

I take Batman over slade too. If Batman can beat a crazy mind like Joker, or over come Clayface, I see the Bat sending Slade to StoneGate

Tron
Well, Joker can't fight like Slade, who can easily match Batman's strategic mind, and match him blow-for-blow.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea. He's out of Joker's league here. But I'm thinking about Bats' league here. I am beginning to think it would be a draw...then go off into a whole 4part series, where bats finds a reason to hate Slade.

Arsenal
Don't get your hopes up. I was hoping for a loooong time that Batman would make a freckin appearance in teen titans especially when Robin was like "I already have a father" and the camera went up to the bats. God can't he just make one appearance.

Swanky-Tuna
Why is it Robin is the only threatening one on Teen Titans? Except for the characters respective "berserk" episodes, Robin's usually the only one people have trouble with.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea Arsenel, I know how you feel. They made so many foreshadowes all pointing to Bats coming and smoking Slade...bu NOOOOOOO!!! I'm pissed.
And Robin is just the best. He never holds back like the others, who are all portrayed as sissys.

Arsenal
The slade in the cartoon reminds me of Dr. Doom. The way he sits down, the way his eye shows in the back of his face plate, and all of his robots remind me of Doom bots.

Lord-of-Dreams
Someone doSlade vs. Doom!! That might be a good fight.

David Duchovony
After seeing Slade's performance on Teen Titans tonight, I'd wager Batman has a LOT to be concerned about.

The Flash
What happened in the episode?

IRTMU-Dragon
Beastboy...
Beastman...

Ehhh...

David Duchovony
It's still on. Slade returned. He healed himself from a broken neck delivered by Robin, he flew, could conduct fire and was much stronger mystically and physically than he was in last appearance. He was virtually unbeatable.

Draco69
Wasn't he burned alive by Terra's lava?

David Duchovony
He somehow survived. And his fire ability was sort of a by-product I guess. And from the end of it, it looks like Slade is working for some demonic force intent on making Raven destroy the world. So it's possible he could have been resurrected by this evil entity/entities.

IRTMU-Dragon
Ya, which is what makes it stupid.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea. It pretty lame. But I haven't seen a lot of Bats in JLU. I have a very lame channel which has replayed the episode with supergirl like a million times!! Same with TT. So, using the knowledge of both TV versions...Batman has it.

lifeisaglich
Slade is an immortal. And why do they have him working for a demon?
Batman in the jlu is no where potrayed the way they are showing slade. So for now I am going with slade for the teen titans TV.

But if it is the batman in comics vs. slade in comics or in The Batman (batman new series on kids wb) vs. slade in Teen Titans and will go for batman in comics and the new batman series to win.

Tron
I did it already. You gotta search for it though.

Lord-of-Dreams
to Life'saglich:: It's not the same Slade, dude. In TT he's like, a robot or something.
Yo, Tron! Who won that fight??

David Duchovony
I would say Doom.

Joker1237
just because Batman is not in JLU often does not make him weak.

And I would put TAS Joker with the Teen Titan Slade in the same ball. They both had pretty insane plans in there runs, I do like Wild Cards, and Slade would have a hard time beating THAT Joker there.

I think Batman is show about 90 percent right in his cartoons, But he takes the background, because they need to have screen time for the Green Arrow and Atom and other less knew heros.

I did like WildCat for yerstdays cartoon.

Tron
It's right here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=308761&highlight=Dr+Doom+vs+Deathstroke

Arachnoidfreak
Batman won't appear in the Teen Titans tv show. The writers do it on purpose. Once they introduce Batman, they forfeit Robin as the team's leader. All of a sudden there's a better leader on the show. That's not good for Robin's public appearence.

As for Slade, on the show he's a *****, but in the comics, Batman would have to fstudy him for a loooong time before taking him out. Slade took out about 7 members of the JLA single-handedly(including the Flash) in the Identity Crisis series.

Mainstream
Batman is not been made out to be a wimp. did you not see how he beat up that Static shock like guy on the "super friends " episode. or how he interagated that guy that was in the Jokerz. the writers are making more about intelligence...that does not make him a wimp and Robin has never beaten Slade alone. the episode titled "Haunted" doesn'
count..that wasn't really Slade.

Tron
Yeah, but he still got his ass whooped.laughing out loud

Mainstream
Robin (or Dick Grayson) got beat up by a hallucination.

favorite lines from Haunted. Robin: come on out Slade show yourself!
Slade: relax robin I'm not going anywhere.
Slade: save your energy Robin you are going to need it.
Slade: how can you save a city if you can't save yourself?
Slade: my generators will break your city in two.
Robin: not if I break you first.
Robin: my friends say your not real.
Slade: real enough to finish you.

and my most favorite line. Slade: alone again robin..as long as I'm around you are never alone. (we once told Terra she was never alone as well) big grin

Fanboy
Batman would win because that version of Slade is a b!@#$ compared to the comic version because Batman is bad a!@ and can beat that version of Slade with out a problem.

angelslove
slade cause it never seems like he even trying blink but hey it would be close unless slade used magic...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Arsenal
I actually think Robin could take Batman in the cartoons. I'm happy how strong Robin is in the TT cartoon, as opposed to Batman who is made out to be a wimp in the JL/JLU cartoons.

JLU is a god on those cartoons.

Lord-of-Dreams
Bats is not shown enough in JLU. But the few times he is shown, he rocks. I mean, look at the time he and a few others became kids. Only normal kid, and he's all over the place! But he could be more physically powerful.
Anyway, Slade is more of a fighter type in the show. He demonstrates good moves, jumping around and all that. Bats has shown punching and kicking skills in JLU. Thing is, he's very smart on his feet. He's not much m0ore than olympic level human, but he's a bloody genius. He's got his tools and he uses the area too. Good fight, but I see Bats taking it.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Bats is not shown enough in JLU. But the few times he is shown, he rocks. I mean, look at the time he and a few others became kids. Only normal kid, and he's all over the place! But he could be more physically powerful.
Anyway, Slade is more of a fighter type in the show. He demonstrates good moves, jumping around and all that. Bats has shown punching and kicking skills in JLU. Thing is, he's very smart on his feet. He's not much m0ore than olympic level human, but he's a bloody genius. He's got his tools and he uses the area too. Good fight, but I see Bats taking it.

In JLU maybe not, but in the orignal Justice league he was and still is, a god! Flash gets hit less than him.

Logan 87
Ok The Slade Demon thing is over, hes a normal loser again so stop saying hes immortal and has those powers, because they are gone.

CorderaMitchell
*sigh*

Slade is immortal.

Logan 87
He aint anymore. watch the rest of the season, hes a b*tch again.

CorderaMitchell
If you are talking about that, perhaps.

Slade is immortal, if he dies, he loses some sanity temporarily, in a beserk way.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
In JLU maybe not, but in the orignal Justice league he was and still is, a god! Flash gets hit less than him.

Well JLU had to downplay baty. If they hadn't he would have been the whole show. But it's clear that he's a bad mamajama by the way that he goes around making orders. H could/should be around a lot more.
And Slade is not Deathstroke. The show Slade is not the comic Slade. The comic Slade would have shot all the TTs a while ago.

undefined
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
*sigh*

Slade is immortal.

Why does that matter? Batman doesn't kill his enemies. He takes them down, and puts them in jail. He can do that to Slade, immortal or mortal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.