Carnage Vs Clayface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
I have no idea who would win, they both could make sharp objects with their hand and stuff like that.

Arsenal
I've never read a comic with Clayface in it but strictly from the cartoons I think he would win.

Khellendros
From what little I know, I gotta agree with arsenal. Clayface seems to be pretty strong, and completely malleable, which means puncture wounds aren't gonna do anything. It might take a while, but it sounds like Clayface would eventually pound Carnage into the ground.

CountQuan
Up to now, I think Carnage would win since I never heard of Clayface

DarkCrawler
Clayface. Especially if he is Bori Karlo who has all the abilities that the previous Clayfaces has:

Can appear in a malleable clay-like form and transform her physical appearance at will. Can temporarily duplicate the abilities of the being whose appearance he imitates.

Can cause another person to dissolve into a pool of protoplasm at his now deadly touch.

No longer has a normal skeleton, body organs, or even blood. Bullets can now pass through his body without harming him. Moreover he can now will his body to take on its original appearance or that of any other human being.

During his time in No Man's Land, Karlo's full power was seen. Apparently he now posseses the combined power of all the clayfaces, but also a fire producing power.

Fire + Carnage = beaten Carnage.

Mainstream
I think Clayface the Ultimate one could do it...I just recently learned they were like 4 or 5 Clayfaces.

muffin man
Carnage

DarkCrawler
No, Clayface.

Swanky-Tuna
Can Carnage form a rudimentary kiln with his hands?

Tron
A what?huh

Mainstream
he can form sickles.

Swanky-Tuna
A kiln. It's used to bake clay pots and stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.