Solid Snake Vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Both are bad ass and take crap from no one

long pig
yea but SS is a stealth guy....punisher is as well...better at stealth actually...hes better at everything over SS...SS has no chance

Arsenal
Solid Snake would take out his swords and make a fighting stance then punisher would shoot him and walk to the local gas station to buy cigarettes.

The Flash
Punisher would punish Snake. I know bad pun.

Tron
Since when did Solid Snake use swords?huh

Arsenal
Since he picked it up on one of his missions.

crazyspinz
hes right, and punisher kicks total ass

Napalm
yea

RobWolf27
Yeah right punisher is more like a urban . Snake is both

mr.smiley
you guys are edit
punisher wouldn't even come close to taking on snake.
punisher couldn't even defeat half the people snake has

Paola
mr. smiley: watch your language...

RobWolf27
Actually Solid Snake would use CQC on Punisher and then tranquilize him and take his weapons and then take off not bothering with only being cocern with completing his mission. Or He would tranquilize him and take his weapons and leave the area. and punisher wouldn't even know he was there or not. Snake would be gone by then. and punisher would have to fight of the guards because snake would sneak by them without them detecting him. Metal Gear solid 3 snake knows how to use any weapons and hide from anyone. and plus he also has a stealth camo suit. Now Punisher vs Metal gear solids2 Rolver Ocelot that would be a good fight. Because revolver trys to have gun fights .

RobWolf27
Did you know that in Metal gear solid series your suppose to sneak pass everyone without them seeing you .by tranquilizing and by knocking them out, and sometimes sneak right by them without touching them.

Lord-of-Dreams
Dude! Give one good reason for why Punisher wouldn't pull out his tranq.! Punisher has a huge array of weapons in his coat! And the fighting skills to boot. He is pretty damn stealthy too! Not to mention could kick Snake's EDIT (ok...that wasn't half as cool as I thought it would be sad) So next thing you'll see punisher doing... smokin (there we go!! 'cause, he smokes cigerettes and people...).

RobWolf27
. oh the snake in metal gear solid 3 is actually Big Boss leader of fox hound . Both Liqiud and solid snake where clone from him.
Ok he said solid not snake of MGS3. Maybe Its hard to say. Punisher is a Vigalanty who kills killers right or am I wrong?Solid doesn't do it anymore he shoots people with a tranquilizer gun ok he kills because he has to. Punisher probably would win. Punisher Vs Solid I say solid he cant do anything with him knocked out by a tranquilizer. And snake would probably just leave. If punisher got knocked out by a traquilizer dart what snake would shot him? No he wouldn't he would just leave him and go forward with his mission. If they had a dual maybe snake would lose because he would be out gunned as you said there I don't know anymore.

Lord-of-Dreams
Stop posting this sensless crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it comprehendable by everyone! Not just you. OK Wolf?? Thnx smile

RobWolf27
OK I am sorry Maybe I have to say that snake would win. or Punisher would win. I don't care ok. I am making mistakes I am more used to writing with a pencil. I don't even know why Iam doing this I think typed it and Then I read it and I find
I didn't type it. I leave out words is what I am saying, and My thoughts are coming out scrambled I am sorry if you don't understand me. You know thinking . I am losing my ability to spell right now. It's like I knew a word a second ago and the next minute I forgot even how to spell it. Like Much now I remember it. But awhile ago I couldn't even spell it. Its funny I read my own post and I don't understand it.

mr.smiley
the bottom line is punisher relies on his ridiculus aresanal of weaponry,snake don't.

Lord-of-Dreams
And so snake is all like: 'I will take you empty handed' Then punisher is all with the: 'Whatever...' And blows his ass open with a handgun!! big grin

IRTMU-Dragon
punisher only because hes more popular.

leonheartmm
whoever here thinks that SOLID SNAKE will lose to a wuss like punisher is completely fn retarted.

mr.smiley
you must be dreaming lord of dreams because this is how the match would go.
punisher thinks he hears snake and blast madly.
little does mr.castle know snake is coming up right behind him but due to being trigger happy punisher can't hear him.
then a fast crack and castle falls limp and dead.

FallenArchAngel
Solid Snake could kick the punishers ass anyday of the frigen week

uQifg2WV
It would be close, but I think that Snake would have it. He's more stealthy, and was cloned from an almost perfect warrior, to be a more perfect warrior. I know, I just said more perfect, but they did it in our constitution, so I can too.

Lord-of-Dreams
Dude. More perfect?????? Dude.
Punisher isn't dumb. He wouldn't just start shooting for no reason. But perhaps(and I doubt it) I was wrong. But I doubt it.

mr.smiley
he wouldn't shoot for no reason.
snake would make him think he was coming from another direction and take him out.
he is the ultimate soldier who has fought some impressive enemies such as physco mantis and vulcan raven.
not to mention if snake has his stealth it will be even harder for the punisher to get him.

IRTMU-Dragon
Punisher is a Marvel character, so he wins cause' there like evenly matched.

rocstyles
Im new here, but solid snake by a long shot. Punisher is cool, but solid snake beat a metal gear, and a cyborg ninja. Snake was part on an elite miliatry organization. And if you meant mgs3 snake which is really big boss. Then big boss would kill him, he had his eye shot out and his arms broken and he keeps on ticken.

srankmissingnin
The only way Snake has a chance in hell of winning is if he has his cardboard box, seriously the guy is 100% out classed in speed, skill, strength and most of all weaponry.

Rurounikeitaro
Punisher my butt!!

Some of you have been reading those damn comics a little much too much to even play Metal Gear. Look at the bosses Solid fought then look at the crap Punisher fought. Can the punisher take down 20 Metal Gears?........I thought so!

mr.smiley
punisher isn't even on snakes level.
give em his stealth camo and he kicks castles ass even worse

grey fox
i have to agree with the dude who's name i cant pronounce but has a pictuere of link in his avi space solid will kick their butts easy he coems in stealth cameo on and snaps punishers neck

ps. has punisher taken on a giant walking armoured battle tank filled with laser and vulcan cannons and missles and survived ......i thought not

long pig
snake has no chance...you fools! Punisher is on a mission...he is totally self driven...snake is a freaking paid fighter...if he has to run away he will...thats how paid mercs are...
punisher is a killer...thru and thru..snake is a punk...who is too weak to fight like a man so he hides under boxes and in shadows.
stop talking about snakes small accomplishments...punisher has taken down so many people above snake its silly.
snake has a silenced pistol at his disposal....punisher has a fricken army worth of mastered weapons....snake had trouble beating a fatman on skate...wtf was that about anyway? fat people cant skate!
BTW metal gear S.O.L was the best game ive ever played...seriously...anyone who likes well written stories would love that game.
jesus coke makes me ramble!

grey fox
bull crap snake doesn't run.Period,

long pig
snake relies on stealth...which is only useful in highly abnormal situations.
punisher is better in stealth and H2H combat.
punisher just outclasses this chump

Mainstream
I think Snake gonna get Punished

mr.smiley
snake doensn't just rely on stealth.
he can take out super genome soldiers by hand.
for the most part i see punisher taking on criminal scum.
not telepaths and and idian shamans.
snake never fought fatman long pig.
that was raiden

mr.smiley
snake isn't nessecarily paid.
he did the second mission in sons of liberety for free!

lets look at snakes villan roster.

revolver ocelot-master of the six shooter

the red ninja-a cyborg ninja who is unharmed by firearms.also has superhuman strength.
sniper wolf-master sniper
big boss-the worlds greatest soldier and geneticaly perferct and the first snake.
vulcan raven-indian shamen who uses a jet plan gun as a weapon.
physco mantis-derranged telepath who was a former fbi agent.
liquid snake-snakes twin brother and actualy a superior clone of big boss.
numerous walking nuclear weaponed equipped battle tanks (metal gears)

snake doesn't just use stealth,he is also proficeint with stingers,nikita missle launcers,pretty much all forms of explosives and guns.

he is also a former member of foxhound is way beyound delta force standers

The Flash
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/020331.gif
'nuff said.

Max Spidey 24
lol thats funny as hell

Mainstream
laughing

mr.smiley
that still doesn't make up for the fact were right and your wrong.
and another thing about fatman.
he is a very formidabal oppenent.
the dude created an atomic bomb when he was ten!

long pig
alright i looked at snakes weak ass enemies now looks at punishers:
spiderman
wolverine
hulk
lizard
venom
kingpin
daredevil
elektra
well you get the point...he hasnt beat all of these but compaire and contrast the villians...SS is a ****.
and if ya wanna get silly...he killed the marvel universe.

mr.smiley
no telepaths on his list

mr.smiley
and how many of them did castle actualy kill?
that's right.and how many actualy pose a threat to the entire world?
i'll say this much,punisher could probably beat some of the people snake has but not HOW he has.
snake beat all his opponents in the first metal gear within 24 hours having to find all his weapons.
i seriously doubt punisher could do the same

srankmissingnin
Can you list one thing Snake has done that Punisher couldn't top? I think you'll be hard pressed as the only version of Snake that has the stats to compete with Frank is the Game Cube Twin Snake version and even he gets taken down.

mr.smiley
thats funny.
unlike punisher snake can take people with super powers.
i doubt punisher could even take down the red ninja

srankmissingnin
Snake can't beat Gray Fox in a real fight... that is who you are talking about when you say red ninja right? Punisher would do a hell of alot better in a fight with Gray Fox then Snake can; Punisher has shot Spider-man after all.

Mainstream
and better with weopeons...and has went up agaisnt guy who are stronger, tougher and more powerful than Snake could imagine....not that I hate Snake or anything..he's pretty cool.

mr.smiley
first of all snake killed gray fox and then beat him in solid and then ninja ran and then reappeared in the end.
spiderman can't even deflect bullets.

mr.smiley
he originaly killed him in zanzibar in a mine field.
they recoverd his body and turned him into the red ninja.

srankmissingnin
LMAO! Gambit has deflected machine gun fire with his bo-staff and Dare Devil has not only deflected bullets but batted them back at the shooters with his club. You dont think Spider-man could delfect bullets if he wanted to?

The cyborg ninja version Frank(Gray Fox) and the normal human version can hardly be compared. Solid has no chance of beating Cyborg Gray Fox in a real battle.

mr.smiley
he already beat the red ninja.
yes daredevil and gambit have staffs,spiderman doesn't.
he might be able to deflect them with his webbing or something but he would probably just rather dodge them

DarkCrawler
Actually, Psycho Mantis is an telekinetic.

LordFear
Hey can SS camouflage himself?

Lord-of-Dreams
LORD fear? Oh hell!!! lol. Don't mess with my act, got that punk?
Now, Punisher has fought way more badass guys than SS. Punisher is pretty damn badass. He took Wolverine. That right there is an accomplishement. And Punisher can't really kill his bad guys because he's in a comic, which can't show as much 'high level' violence as a teen rated video game. But who cares?? Punisher smoked Venom. Now that's some bad sh*t!!

srankmissingnin
Punisher has some pretty volient comics. I think issue five of the Marvel Knights Punisher he busts out a chain gun on some one hundred people and it's really brutal and graphic. That reminds me the Punisher was fighting some mob boss type guy and he threw him out the window of a second story building clear across the parking lot and onto spiked fence then from the window he jumped across the parking lot and landed on the guy... who was still alive even after that.

mr.smiley
snake has camaflauged himself before.
he has even taken out people with camouflage including the red ninja

Lord-of-Dreams
No. Smiley, shut up. lol. it doesn't matter. Read srankmissingnin's post, and be a better, quieter man.

mr.smiley
ha!
can't help myself
lol

SnakeEyes
Punisher would waste em

Max Spidey 24
Snake has as much fire power than punisher, If not then he would steal it. Snake also has the box thing. Punisher is to stupid to look there. Snake is Snake so Solid Snake wins because Hes the ultimate bad ass.

Rurounikeitaro
Snake even eats snakes. Hes Bad ass

The King of All
punsiher, he's got snake outclassed in every area taht makes snake so deadly ( stealth, h2h combat, fire-power, general badassness), so i dont see how snake could win

who?-kid
Could go either way. I think they are roughly equal. But my vote goes to Punisher, but Snake has a good chance too.

EsteemedLeader
snake will take this. but mine is a biased impression.

TwisterGameX
Sounds like a spy movie!!!

King KAM
Snake dont lose, ever, period.

BstrdMan
Sorry.. I'd have to say Mr. Castle for the win.
He ain't got a mullet.

Spelljammer
Punisher wins, not cause of stealth, or the best weapons, or sheer power..

But because he's ****ing crazy..

TwisterGameX
Don't be fooled by the mullet. Snake will kick punishers ass.

BstrdMan
It's a MULLET!
It's an automatic lose! Just on style alone!

King KAM
Originally posted by BstrdMan
It's a MULLET!
It's an automatic lose! Just on style alone!

snakes mullet kicksass

leonheartmm
punisher will be begging the greatest soldier that ever lived, for mercy.

EsteemedLeader
snake would totally kill Punisher dead. hes the batman of the VG world. ive played enough MGS to know what he can do, and hed eat Punisher...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by King KAM
snakes mullet kicksass

indeed, chicks dig the mullet...

jgiant
It all depends on who is playing the game, oh yeah is Snake in any comics...Anyway you put it Frank wins, Snake is a poor immitation of the PUnisher. Snake steps on an anti personal mine and then gets sniped...

King KAM
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
snake would totally kill Punisher dead. hes the batman of the VG world. ive played enough MGS to know what he can do, and hed eat Punisher...
If anyone plays MGS for Gamecube with the extra cinematics, than they would know he is the greatest soldier to ever live.

coffeeguy
it seems to me that a lot of people think snake is a sword wielding, stealthy backstabber. you couldnt be more wrong. as much as i like frank he is in no way the same league as snake. frank castle was a marine, snake is speacial forces. best of the best and all that jazz...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by The Flash
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/020331.gif
'nuff said.

Thats just wrong.

jgiant
Originally posted by coffeeguy
it seems to me that a lot of people think snake is a sword wielding, stealthy backstabber. you couldnt be more wrong. as much as i like frank he is in no way the same league as snake. frank castle was a marine, snake is speacial forces. best of the best and all that jazz...
Frank is More skilled than snake...Frank has much more experience and is sharper than snake...snake has had a sh!t load of training, but their is one thing better experinece...And yes snake has gone on a lot of of missions but frank has been on more, Pun has thirty years of a non stop war with the scum of the earth, this is almost as long as snake has been alive...and snake is not always on missions he does take vacations (this is stated on wikipedia) snake is not as sharp as frank who is out in the warzone everyday, even taking on the occational superhero, just so he continue serving out "justice"...and snake can't even take pun in a fight either let alone an all out battle...imo

King KAM
Originally posted by jgiant
Frank is More skilled than snake...Frank has much more experience and is sharper than snake...snake has had a sh!t load of training, but their is one thing better experinece...And yes snake has gone on a lot of of missions but frank has been on more, Pun has thirty years of a non stop war with the scum of the earth, this is almost as long as snake has been alive...and snake is not always on missions he does take vacations (this is stated on wikipedia) snake is not as sharp as frank who is out in the warzone everyday, even taking on the occational superhero, just so he continue serving out "justice"...and snake can't even take pun in a fight either let alone an all out battle...imo
i have thought about this fight alot, and what i have come up with is a simple analogy, can Punisher beat Captain America, because Captain America cant defeat snake.....

Metalmanx
No way. Captain America, too, would defeat Snake.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Metalmanx

easy there CBKFBOY, Yes you hate Snake, yes you dont know anything about him because the game was to hard, yes you think hes human, even peak but comic and MGS universe peak is different like Marvel and Dc universe. Yes Snake looses to alot of comic characters, yes you can't even think of Snake winning, but for gods snake....sake Stop running around going Snake looses, to everyone, because you Know jack frost about him. Atleast the others know something about him....in one ear...out the other...never mind big grin

King KAM
you do realize that snake is super-human, is above peak strength, he can lift(press) about 1100 pounds, and has superhuman refelexes, he is like Slade, but not quite as powerful, but he is definatley not human.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by King KAM
you do realize that snake is super-human, is above peak strength, he can lift(press) about 1100 pounds, and has superhuman refelexes, he is like Slade, but not quite as powerful, but he is definatley not human.

Psst.. He hates Snake and knows nothing of him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
easy there CBKFBOY, Yes you hate Snake, yes you dont know anything about him because the game was to hard, yes you think hes human, even peak but comic and MGS universe peak is different like Marvel and Dc universe. Yes Snake looses to alot of comic characters, yes you can't even think of Snake winning, but for gods snake....sake Stop running around going Snake looses, to everyone, because you Know jack frost about him. Atleast the others know something about him....in one ear...out the other...never mind big grin

First of all. I don't run around going "Snake loses" in every thread. He's been in what...6 threads in the past four days? That's about all I've seen of him around here.

Second. I don't hate Snake. I just hate the fact that people like you defend him against obvious winners such as Spiderman and Black Panther. When there's no way that he can win against such opponents.

Honestly, the Punisher one, this one, is a good debate. I think that's the most sensible one out of all of them. They are both very similar in thier skills and abilities, thus making it a good fight. This fight would end with one of the two being severely wounded and the other dead. In my personal opinion, I believe the victor to be Punisher. But I also believe that he would be so damaged after this fight with another well-trained soldier.

Oh, and by the way. What the hell is "CBKFBOY"? Seriously, it just makes me think you have trouble spelling "Metalmanx".

TwisterGameX
First of all. I don't run around going "Snake loses" in every thread. He's been in what...6 threads in the past four days? That's about all I've seen of him around here.

Second. I don't hate Snake. I just hate the fact that people like you defend him against obvious winners such as Spiderman and Black Panther. When there's no way that he can win against such opponents.

Honestly, the Punisher one, this one, is a good debate. I think that's the most sensible one out of all of them. They are both very similar in thier skills and abilities, thus making it a good fight. This fight would end with one of the two being severely wounded and the other dead. In my personal opinion, I believe the victor to be Punisher. But I also believe that he would be so damaged after this fight with another well-trained soldier.

Oh, and by the way. What the hell is "CBKFBOY"? Seriously, it just makes me think you have trouble spelling "Metalmanx".

No buddy, it stands for something CBKBOY. think a little harder.

In that black Panther fight, round 2 I think, Panther had no weapons nor did Snake. Then you guys using the suit. Thats a weapon, if not then Snake jumps in a Cyber Ninja Suit, is that fair. Human Panther no suit, I think can't beat human Snake. With weapons, I said what would happen.
Also yes, I don't know Panther like the back of my hand, thats why I am not Still in there speaking, until I get more comics. As for Spiderman, him and Batman are my favorite Comic heroes, So yeah i know them.
First thing you said. Man it was an expression not word for word, as you were taking it, and i am tired of people like you, oh snake is a regular human, and goes in Punisher and snake thread oh Cap America could beat snake bad. Ok there BUD

Excuse the lack of grammar

Metalmanx
No buddy, it stands for something CBKBOY. think a little harder.

In that black Panther fight, round 2 I think, Panther had no weapons nor did Snake. Then you guys using the suit. Thats a weapon, if not then Snake jumps in a Cyber Ninja Suit, is that fair. Human Panther no suit, I think can't beat human Snake. With weapons, I said what would happen.
Also yes, I don't know Panther like the back of my hand, thats why I am not Still in there speaking, until I get more comics. As for Spiderman, him and Batman are my favorite Comic heroes, So yeah i know them.
First thing you said. Man it was an expression not word for word, as you were taking it, and i am tired of people like you, oh snake is a regular human, and goes in Punisher and snake thread oh Cap America could beat snake bad. Ok there BUD

Excuse the lack of grammar

Clearly the "CBKBOY" thing isn't that clever nor important if you don't feel that I should know how you're insulting me.

Honestly now. Do you count Batman's batsuit as a weapon? What about Spiderman's suit? Weapon? Wolverine's outfit? Weapon?

Black Panther's suit is just as much a weapon as Snake's mission-wear. As in it's not.

You're tired of people like me? Man. No lying, that actually means a lot coming from you.

I never said Cap would beat him bad. I said that Cap would beat him. Just like I think Punisher would beat Snake.

Now, if you made a Snake vs. Elektra thread, I'd probably have to side with Snake on that one. Or Snake vs. Catwoman. Or even Snake vs. Cyclops. I'd give Snake the win there. Snake vs. Doc Ock. I think I'd give Snake the win there, too. Snake vs. Luke Cage. This one would probably be the toughest, seeing as both of their powers are almost exact. But I may give Snake the edge here in terms of firepower.

I'm not just going to say Snake loses everytime. I only say Snake loses when he's up against opponents who...well...he'd lose to.

TwisterGameX
Clearly the "CBKBOY" thing isn't that clever nor important if you don't feel that I should know how you're insulting me.

Honestly now. Do you count Batman's batsuit as a weapon? What about Spiderman's suit? Weapon? Wolverine's outfit? Weapon?

Black Panther's suit is just as much a weapon as Snake's mission-wear. As in it's not.

You're tired of people like me? Man. No lying, that actually means a lot coming from you.

I never said Cap would beat him bad. I said that Cap would beat him. Just like I think Punisher would beat Snake.

Now, if you made a Snake vs. Elektra thread, I'd probably have to side with Snake on that one. Or Snake vs. Catwoman. Or even Snake vs. Cyclops. I'd give Snake the win there. Snake vs. Doc Ock. I think I'd give Snake the win there, too. Snake vs. Luke Cage. This one would probably be the toughest, seeing as both of their powers are almost exact. But I may give Snake the edge here in terms of firepower.

I'm not just going to say Snake loses everytime. I only say Snake loses when he's up against opponents who...well...he'd lose to.

Spidermans suit doesnt help him. Batmans suit, could help him but minot, because of his belt.

You guys said Panthers suit absorb punches too, so come on is that fair ? If the suit affects the fight that much then, it shouldn't be used.

Insults huh ?

You keep saying Oh I thoight you were dense in that other thread, oh being a dick oh, stupid. Come on man, check yourself before you jump on my skin. You trying to make it sound like I am stupid, in the other thread instead of debating, and that just gets me mad, then there goes the debates, and here comes the insults between the two of us. How about we both stop with that crap.

Metalmanx
Spidermans suit doesnt help him. Batmans suit, could help him but minot, because of his belt.

You guys said Panthers suit absorb punches too, so come on is that fair ? If the suit affects the fight that much then, it shouldn't be used.

Insults huh ?

You keep saying Oh I thoight you were dense in that other thread, oh being a dick oh, stupid. Come on man, check yourself before you jump on my skin. You trying to make it sound like I am stupid, in the other thread instead of debating, and that just gets me mad, then there goes the debates, and here comes the insults between the two of us. How about we both stop with that crap.

I'm all for stopping this. I didn't really think it was out of control to be honest. The only reason I got upset with you before is that I know that you were just being frustrating on purpose. I forget which thread. Might have been this one. I dunno. But you were just saying things that you knew you didn't believe just to frustrate the people supporting the other side. That's what got to me.

And, if anything, Batman's suit would be counted more as a weapon then Black Panther's. Black Panther's may absorb hits and whatnot, but Batman's is god-like. He takes hits from Superman with it and doesn't flinch. And apparently his suit is the actually dispesner of knockout gas.

And if you wanna get technical, before the organic webbing, Spiderman's suit helped to hold and conceal his web shooters, which I suppose you could consider a weapon. I'm just saying is all.

No weapons and no suit for each of them. Let's say, uh...karate gis. Yea. They're both wearing karate gis. I still believe, given Black Panther's abilities even without his suit, that he would win this fight. Being that suit only helps to augment his abilities, not really give him anything new (except for the inertia dampener). Besides the ability to absorb hits, and I guess the ability to walk on walls, however, the suit really doesn't do too much more. He does much of what he does on his own because of his traininng and super serum from the special herbs.

So, I apologize for the dense and dick shots.

TwisterGameX
I'm all for stopping this. I didn't really think it was out of control to be honest. The only reason I got upset with you before is that I know that you were just being frustrating on purpose. I forget which thread. Might have been this one. I dunno. But you were just saying things that you knew you didn't believe just to frustrate the people supporting the other side. That's what got to me.

And, if anything, Batman's suit would be counted more as a weapon then Black Panther's. Black Panther's may absorb hits and whatnot, but Batman's is god-like. He takes hits from Superman with it and doesn't flinch. And apparently his suit is the actually dispesner of knockout gas.

And if you wanna get technical, before the organic webbing, Spiderman's suit helped to hold and conceal his web shooters, which I suppose you could consider a weapon. I'm just saying is all.

No weapons and no suit for each of them. Let's say, uh...karate gis. Yea. They're both wearing karate gis. I still believe, given Black Panther's abilities even without his suit, that he would win this fight. Being that suit only helps to augment his abilities, not really give him anything new (except for the inertia dampener). Besides the ability to absorb hits, and I guess the ability to walk on walls, however, the suit really doesn't do too much more. He does much of what he does on his own because of his traininng and super serum from the special herbs.

So, I apologize for the dense and dick shots.

Oh yeah the web shooters. that slipped my mind completely, I just forgot that it wasn't organic. That slides, because he doesnt abuse it like other heroes.

Boxing match fight with no weapons, Spiderman does win alot. Weapons and Spider stuff, then I think it could go either way, but ...I will get to that tomorrow.

Ok check out the Cyber ninja vs Spiderman, for the best cutscene that the bio was talking about on Cyber nijas abilities. Just watch the video. It's kool.

Tassadar
Punisher >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snake
The Punisher video game < Metal Gear Solid

Mider
i would love to know one guy whom punisher fought who could beat the guys that snake has

leonheartmm
the ONLY combatant even CLOSE to a human in comic books that even has a chance against snake is slade. pussies like punisher have absolutely no hope of taking out snake.

samishe
Pussy is a right characteristics for Frank if you compare him to Snake.

braz
lol The Punisher, a pussy?? this would be a really good fight IMO but Pun would def take this. in 'Nam he was able to sense out snipers n find their position n kill them when they were about to shoot him. he has more combat experience like j said 30 years at that, more guns, and hes out in the streets everyday fighting. good fight, but Pun i think would take it 6.5/10

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
lol The Punisher, a pussy?? this would be a really good fight IMO but Pun would def take this. in 'Nam he was able to sense out snipers n find their position n kill them when they were about to shoot him. he has more combat experience like j said 30 years at that, more guns, and hes out in the streets everyday fighting. good fight, but Pun i think would take it 6.5/10

What the f**k? Are we talking about Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid series? Cause if we are, then Snake takes this one. He actually was a trained soldier BEFORE the Vietnam War, so that means he has more experience than Punisher. Solid Snake is the ultimate soldier and is a master of CQC (Close Quarters Combat) that he developed along with "the Boss." While Punisher has gone rogue and has gotten out of the military, SS has stayed a trained soldier for the government since the 60's. He can also make the most of his surroundings and use them to his advantage. He's taken down guys way tougher than Punisher and was taught to ignore pain. SS take this fight 6-7/10.

braz
wow. didnt know that about Snake, r u sure? but still, the Punisher is NOT a pussy, and never will be one, even when compared to snake.

Mr. Valentine
Originally posted by batdude123
What the f**k? Are we talking about Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid series? Cause if we are, then Snake takes this one. He actually was a trained soldier BEFORE the Vietnam War, so that means he has more experience than Punisher. Solid Snake is the ultimate soldier and is a master of CQC (Close Quarters Combat) that he developed along with "the Boss." While Punisher has gone rogue and has gotten out of the military, SS has stayed a trained soldier for the government since the 60's. He can also make the most of his surroundings and use them to his advantage. He's taken down guys way tougher than Punisher and was taught to ignore pain. SS take this fight 6-7/10.

isnt that all big boss??
even though it makes no difference as SOLID snake is a clone of him..with inferior genes (But hes still superior to the clone with superior genes stick out tongue wow thats confusing)

batdude123
wow. didnt know that about Snake, r u sure? but still, the Punisher is NOT a pussy, and never will be one, even when compared to snake.

Yep. Snake is a badass. But I would never say that Punisher is a pussy. I mean, look at what he's accomplished. cool Anyways, even though Punisher is definitely NOT a pussy, he would still lose to Snake 6-7/10.

samishe

Sorry but Pun would win 3/10 and that's if he's lucky. No experience would help him in battle with Snake, besides Snake's experience is a match for his. Snake was fighting since he was born, and he was born only for fights. He gone through situations in which even Frank wouldn't survive.
I know that Frank is extrimly strong even if compare him to a trained soldiers but things that Snake do are FAR beyond possibilities of normal humans. And unlike Pun he ussualy do such things without prep time.

The Fake Macoy
In my opinion, I think that Snake could win, but I think that Punisher would probably win the majority, but it would be close. I say Punisher 6/10. Also, Solid Snake is not Naked Snake.

samishe
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
In my opinion, I think that Snake could win, but I think that Punisher would probably win the majority, but it would be close. I say Punisher 6/10. Also, Solid Snake is not Naked Snake.

Naked Snake? And I belive Snake would most certanly win.

Big Sexy
I believe snake would win too. Snake fought great against greyfox I think he will lay punisher on the floor.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy

Agreed. Punisher would indeed win the majority. But not by much at all.

samishe
Agreed. Punisher would indeed win the majority. But not by much at all.

I still don't see what makes people think that Frank would win.

Mider
ok lets ask this how would punisher do through this gauntlet this is a question that can answer the question of who would win punisher or snake

how would snake do against these guys

liquid snake-who is like solid snake but a clone with diffrent hair

psycho mantis-guy can read minds, when he first awakened his TK powers he killed 1000 people BY ACCIDENT, and even burned his own body up so that might be a hint of pyrokenisis

sniper wolf-she's an expect sniper and can go with out food for a week and can stand still for a week as well

vulcan raven-carries a giant gun that goes on a plain usually, and his two ravens do what he says with TK

solidus snake-his exoskeleton gives him super human moter skills and increased durability, it also has tenticals that can grab and crush a person, they also fire missles, his tech can bulk him up before battle, also has two swords, also a submachine gun

vamp-can run across water and stand on it and vertical walls too, he servives fatal wounds with out explenation I.E being shot in the head, killed a whole teams of seals with a bowing knife and throwing knives, can read muscle movements to know when your gonna fire thus enabling him to dodge entire clips of bullets, ive also heard he can do things like travel through shadows, and if he hits your shadow you are paralyze and also can throw things at you with out touching them ive HEARD i dont know for sure of this if you played the game you should know i havent.

fortune-can deflect things that come at her like bullets, even missles, and can turn bombs into duds, she can do this with TK i believe, it use to be thought she can do this by only a certain field but when they tried killing her with the missles she did it with TK and made them move away from her.

samishe
Originally posted by Mider
ok lets ask this how would punisher do through this gauntlet this is a question that can answer the question of who would win punisher or snake

psycho mantis-guy can read minds, when he first awakened his TK powers he killed 1000 people BY ACCIDENT, and even burned his own body up so that might be a hint of pyrokenisis

sniper wolf-she's an expect sniper and can go with out food for a week and can stand still for a week as well

vulcan raven-carries a giant gun that goes on a plain usually, and his two ravens do what he says with TK

solidus snake-his exoskeleton gives him super human moter skills and increased durability, it also has tenticals that can grab and crush a person, they also fire missles, his tech can bulk him up before battle, also has two swords, also a submachine gun

vamp-can run across water and stand on it and vertical walls too, he servives fatal wounds with out explenation I.E being shot in the head, killed a whole teams of seals with a bowing knife and throwing knives, can read muscle movements to know when your gonna fire thus enabling him to dodge entire clips of bullets, ive also heard he can do things like travel through shadows, and if he hits your shadow you are paralyze and also can throw things at you with out touching them ive HEARD i dont know for sure of this if you played the game you should know i havent.

fortune-can deflect things that come at her like bullets, even missles, and can turn bombs into duds, she can do this with TK i believe, it use to be thought she can do this by only a certain field but when they tried killing her with the missles she did it with TK and made them move away from her.

Great info, I only want to add that Fortune was diflecting bullets, granades and missiles not with TK but because of her abbilitie to be "lucky". And you forgot to mention Grey Fox who's speed is a match for Spider-man and who's strength is FAR greater than Spidey's. His durability is a whole different story. Snake beat him h2h. And fighting giant robotanks I believe is also a good feat for Snake.
Seriously, Frank sometimes do things that are not ussual for normal humans, but Snake does it all the time and without prep.

jgiant
punisher wins the majority...jgiant has spoken...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Mider

With the same way as Snake does? Shooting them?

samishe
punisher wins the majority...jgiant has spoken...

Sorry...no

jgiant
Originally posted by samishe
Sorry...no snake can die...punisher will find a way to kill him...he refuses to lose...

batdude123
snake can die...punisher will find a way to kill him...he refuses to lose...

roll eyes (sarcastic) no

samishe
snake can die...punisher will find a way to kill him...he refuses to lose...

Snake can die, but in this case he would take the whole army of armed soldiers with him if he were fighting them. And Punisher is nothing comparing to some guys Snake fought.

jgiant
see the problem here is that u cannot convince me and i cannot convince u...again i will agree to disagree cuz we can both go on...and have done this on another snake vs. pun thread...

samishe
see the problem here is that u cannot convince me and i cannot convince u...again i will agree to disagree cuz we can both go on...and have done this on another snake vs. pun thread...

As far as i remember this is my first Snake vs Punisher discuusion. confused
But if you compare their feats, I mean what they have done, It really seems that Snake's more impressive. Besides this is no prep fight.

DarkCrawler
Snake can die, but in this case he would take the whole army of armed soldiers with him if he were fighting them. And Punisher is nothing comparing to some guys Snake fought.

Punisher has taken an entire army of trained soldiers already. The man fought in Vietnam.
http://static.flickr.com/5/22002750_1bada228e8.jpg
Snake can't do nothing Punisher can't. I say it's 5/10 to both.

Milkie
VULCAN STEALS SNAKES POWERS AND DEFEATS PUNISHER BECAUSE VULCAN CAN DO ANYTHING.

samishe
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Punisher has taken an entire army of trained soldiers already. The man fought in Vietnam.
http://static.flickr.com/5/22002750_1bada228e8.jpg
Snake can't do nothing Punisher can't. I say it's 5/10 to both.

Actually Snake can. Punisher would've been cut into peaces in unarmed fight with Grey Fox.

Big Sexy
Actually Snake can. Punisher would've been cut into peaces in unarmed fight with Grey Fox.
Yup

jgiant
As far as i remember this is my first Snake vs Punisher discuusion. confused
But if you compare their feats, I mean what they have done, It really seems that Snake's more impressive. Besides this is no prep fight. not my firstOriginally posted by samishe
Actually Snake can. Punisher would've been cut into peaces in unarmed fight with Grey Fox. opinion...

DarkCrawler
Actually Snake can. Punisher would've been cut into peaces in unarmed fight with Grey Fox. Punisher has fought with guys like Spider-Man, Wolverine and Daredevil. Not unarmed, but with speed enough to keep up with them. Snake's fighting skills or physical attributes don't seem to be better then Punisher's from anything I have seen.

samishe
Not opinion but logic.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCpdzeTek2g&search=grey%20fox

Big Sexy
Not opinion but logic.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCpdzeTek2g&search=grey%20fox
That was so bad ass. I love that scene

samishe
Punisher has fought with guys like Spider-Man, Wolverine and Daredevil. Not unarmed, but with speed enough to keep up with them. Snake's fighting skills or physical attributes don't seem to be better then Punisher's from anything I have seen.

Not Wolverine, nor DD would be a problem for Snake. He dodges bullets the same way as they do. Not sure about Spidey though. And that fight with Frank was a PIS, because Frank simply shot Spider, and that's couldn't have logically happen.

samishe
Originally posted by Big Sexy
That was so bad ass. I love that scene

Yeah, me too.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, that's extremely badass.

Not Wolverine, nor DD would be a problem for Snake. He dodges bullets the same way as they do. Not sure about Spidey though. And that fight with Frank was a PIS, because Frank simply shot Spider, and that's couldn't have logically happen.

But Snake hitting Grey Fox isn't odd, even though Snake is not superhuman?

jgiant
Not Wolverine, nor DD would be a problem for Snake. He dodges bullets the same way as they do. Not sure about Spidey though. And that fight with Frank was a PIS, because Frank simply shot Spider, and that's couldn't have logically happen. it is possible...frank factored in the spidersence into his shot...and spiderman moved right into it...i have to admit it isn't too logical but it could happen...

samishe
it is possible...frank factored in the spidersence into his shot...and spiderman moved right into it...i have to admit it isn't too logical but it could happen...

But that shot was made atleast 10 feet away from Spider, even if bullet was going in his direction he should've dodged it after it was fired.

samishe
Yeah, that's extremely badass.

But Snake hitting Grey Fox isn't odd, even though Snake is not superhuman?

I hardly can call Snake a normal human. Everything he does if FAR beyond possibilities of normal humans.

Big Sexy
He not really human when you think about it. Why can liquid control ocelot if Liquid was only human?

samishe
Originally posted by Big Sexy
He not really human when you think about it. Why can liquid control ocelot if Liquid was only human?

Yeah, or Solidus and Raiden diflecting bullets with their blades. Or Snake taking Big Boss who had a machinegun. Snake did it unarmed.

Milkie
I heard Vulcan has Mjolnir power's

DarkCrawler
That's odd, I mean they are supposed to be clones of Big Boss, who defenitely was (well, is) a normal human.

samishe
Wrong thread, Milk.

samishe
That's odd, I mean they are supposed to be clones of Big Boss, who defenitely was (well, is) a normal human.

If he was, then he was a very strange normal human. And his clones are superior than him.

Milkie
O.K.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, or Solidus and Raiden diflecting bullets with their blades. Or Snake taking Big Boss who had a machinegun. Snake did it unarmed. Solidus however is powered by an artificial powered exoskeleton that provides him with superhuman motor skill capabilities.

And Daredevil deflects bullets too...Punisher is able to go hand to hand with him for some time.

What superhuman things has Snake done? I can't really recall any.

batdude123
You guys are also forgetting the fear, the end, the fury, the sorrow, and the pain. wink

Mr. Valentine
who was NAKED snake! learn the difference! solid snake is one of his "sons" (clones)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by batdude123
You guys are also forgetting the fear, the end, the fury, the sorrow, and the pain. wink

What about them? Solid Snake never fought 'em.

Milkie
Solidus however is powered by an artificial powered exoskeleton that provides him with superhuman motor skill capabilities.

And Daredevil deflects bullets too...Punisher is able to go hand to hand with him for some time.

He toke the splash effect from shell that was fired from a M1A1 Adrams Battle Tank...

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
who was NAKED snake! learn the difference! solid snake is one of his "sons" (clones)

Oh same difference. laughing

Metalmanx
I think that Punisher's opponents can definitely take out Snake's opponents. Not to knock Cyber Ninja or anything, but I think Spiderman and/or Daredevil could take CN out.

Punisher can defintely win the majority here.

samishe
Solidus however is powered by an artificial powered exoskeleton that provides him with superhuman motor skill capabilities.

Solidus suit does not make his reflexes better, besides Raiden diflects bullets too and he is a rookie comparing to Snake.
Depend on what you concider superhuman. Dodging bullets, fighting Cyber Ninjas, taking armies of armed terrorists, destroing huge robotanks I concider superhuman. And when you talk about his clone, Liquid Snake, this guy just refuses to die. He survived things that no human can survive.

samishe
I think that Punisher's opponents can definitely take out Snake's opponents. Not to knock Cyber Ninja or anything, but I think Spiderman and/or Daredevil could take CN out.

Punisher can defintely win the majority here.

Spidey might win against Cyber Ninja 5/10. DD not a chance. Actually CN could take Pun's opponents. And So could Snake.

DarkCrawler
Spidey might win against Cyber Ninja 5/10. DD not a chance. Actually CN could take Pun's opponents. And So could Snake. Uh...are you honestly saying that Snake or Cyber Ninja could take Spider-Man?

samishe
Uh...are you honestly saying that Snake or Cyber Ninja could take Spider-Man?

Grey Fox yes, no doubt. Snake possibly not but since Punisher did it then Snake could get lucky either. Besides I believe that Snake could take few not pulled punches from Spider-man and stay alive. He took Fox's.

Big Sexy
Definitely. I think people are under the impression that these dudes are normal. That metal gear Fox was lifting had at least 15 tons of pressure on fox. But I can't be sure exactly.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>