Wrongest South Park moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Has there been a scene in South Park where you said 'Dude, that's going too far'? If so what was it?

Shadow_King
when the mountain lions did the abortion on kyle.

Myth
When Butters caught his dad masturbating. I would think that was the worse they have at least ever shown. However, I thought it was funny.

eleveninches
When cartman got the whole town rallied to try and exterminate the jews.

eleveninches
http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/southpark/season8/southpark-803.htm

sk8stuff09
probly when they join that cult with david blaine and they make jesus look like his powers arent good and the magicians are better

BackFire
The giant pile of men having sex with eachother.

Myth
"Back to the pile!"

Elektra_lover
I think the Taco Flavor kisses song was too far, though funny

SlipknoT
Wrongest isnt a word.

Elektra_lover
stick out tongue

Reckoning
Christopher Reeve sucking the cells out of an aborted fetus.

SlipknoT
laughing I literally shat my pants when i saw that

Altar[1stONE]
blood orgy lmao that was funny
"well think about it , you dont think god would really have sex with a porcupine ".

"tey took yer job".

rajah kalantiaw
when they made butters look like a dog.

"fun times with wepons"

eleveninches
The episode where cartman dresses up as hitler "You guys, I was so close to my final solution!!"
Butters humping kyle after watching "lord of the rings"
The michael jackson episode laughing out loud
The episdoe where jesus dies invading iraq.

DanZeke25
omg that episode was great!!

RZA
The episode in which Mr. Garrison stuck a gerbil up Mr. Slave's butt. That was just plain wrong man...I just couldn't believe they had gone that far with it.

Stan: "Oh...No...No...No...No"

Butters: "Lemiwinks.....No!"

laughing

Reckoning
That Mr. Slave episode is hilarious. They recently used that exact same Lemmiwinks joke with Paris Hilton.

DanZeke25
yeah ^^ lol that was hilarious

eleveninches
YOu're right. That was just WRONG.

eleveninches
How about on the south park film, where they have the TV slot:

"All american-canadian citizens are to report immediately to one of these death camps. Did I say death camps? I meant happy camps"

Napalm
When they show mr slave as a child facking being sick so they can take his tempeature

OB1-adobe
When Mr. Garrison had the transportation invention called the "IT".
It was a joke on that 2 wheeled treadwe(Something I forget wgat it was called). The thing that was suppose to revolutionize transportation.

The way drove it: one rod up his ass, and then one in his mouth looking like a blow job, and other two in hands looking he was giving it a handjob.

RZA
^^That one was hilarious too. laughing It was suppose to ruin the airline industry. The funniest thing about that whole ep is that in the end everyone realizes that you don't have to operate it that way. It worked fine without having to do all that crap.

eleveninches
Yeah. Stans dad says "well, couldnt i just operate it with these buttoins on the side"
Garrisson: "Well, yeah, I suppose you COULD do that "

The worst bit in that episode was the TV commercial, where it said that they have sizes for all of the famiy, even baby sizes sick

RZA
Yeah, that was just wrong man.

Beastro
laughing

eleveninches
Yeah. That happy camps bit was so offensive. Just like when cartman saw the passion and tried to kill all the jews.

RZA

eleveninches

eleveninches
And then kyle tries to get the jews to apologise for the death of jesus.
And the moment where kyle admitts to cartman that he was wrong.

shaber
The episode where Kenny is permanently retired, due to the aborted fetus subject matter.

RZA
laughing ...Yeah I knew all that, what i meant was, what was the actual translation of the German words he spoke, if it even is really German? Is there anyone here that speaks German that could translate that stuff?

The Inkeeper
it translates to

Cartman- Kill the jews- we cannot stop till they are all dead. It is time for revenge
Townspeople- We must exterminate the jews

RZA
^^Damn, that's pretty f**ked up dude. I thought it meant something else.

laughing out loud embarrasment

Reckoning
That IT machine episode is too funny. I can't wait to watch it again.

Napalm
and when mr slave stuck paris hilton up his @ss

Tex
South Park is SO awesome! thumb up

What about the time when Kenny crawled up Ms. Crabtrees vagina and suffocated! laughing out loud

RZA
^^Yeah, the funniest thing about that ep, is that it wasn't really Kenny it was some other kid pretending to be him and there was another kid already inside her that also fell out afterwards.... laughing out loud

Stan: "OMG! They sort of killed Kenny!...Sort of"

Kyle: "You Bastards!....sort of"

Ms. Crabtree: "I told you I was a tight virgin flower." laughing

eleveninches
When cartman eats kennys ashes because he thinks it's chocolate mix

eleveninches
what about the sexual harassment panda
or when the kids are asked "did the priests put anything in your butts"
or when cartman gets all the kids involved in NAMBLA:
cartman: "Well, one of us is just gona have to go out there and take one for the team. ANd in all fairness, I think it shouls be butters"
cartman: "Okay, okay, Im sorry I nearly got all you guys raped"

eleveninches
Or the LOTR episode where butters started humping kyle

Tex
Or when Mr. Mackie and Ms. Chokesondik had sex! laughing out loud

RZA
That Nambla ep was crazy. I thought it was a made up thing for the show but it's actually a real organization. Sick dude... sick

eleveninches
laughing out loud
the show sometimes does seem to cross the line.
The episode with cartman exterminating the jews was terrible

Reckoning
Stone and Parker do just that; cross the line. They push the boundaries at every possible moment.

hayden's minx
The one where mr garrison makes that new form of transport where all the controls are penis shaped - one in the anus, one in the mouth and one for each hand... that was pretty wrong - esspecially the one for the little baby.

jaden101
the "rich people" moving to south park episode

"still...at least we got rid of those damn ni..." cue end credits

ladygrim
that one was on last nite wink

The Ones
i know. disgusting

eleveninches
the one with the woman with the dead foetus on her head sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.