Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
How come everyone bothers to become part of "KMC Couples" that never ever last?

BakaXero
boredom?

Dogbert
that might be it. It just seems so pointless.

BakaXero
almost everything on thr otf is pointless... no expression

Dogbert
but it isnt just the otf, every thread, every forum, is full of them. Its the members not the forum...

BakaXero
dont you do pointless things sometimes just so theres something to do?
give you a reaason to do something even though in the end its pointless but at least you had something?

if that confused the crap outta you then ignore it..
cause theres no point explaining.
youll just get more confused

Wolflet
kmc couples?? confused

BakaXero
members who like other members

SaTsuJiN
pointlessness is based upon perception..
if you were one of the said people it might not feel so pointless for you.

Dogbert
its pointless because I've never seen one work out, and even though I'm not exactly an extremely active member thats keeps up on it all, its still what it seems like.

Dregh
Ya well this has nothing to do with thread but I wanted to say I hate Spain and spanish ppl and long live D. Maradona.

BakaXero
i would ask why but i sense a life story...

Alpha Centauri
Lack of success doesn't equate to pointlessness.

Maynard James Keenan and Trent Reznor were working on a project called Tapeworm, it didn't work out and now, by Trent's admission, will never come to fruition.

But it was far from pointless.

-AC

Wolflet
blink

Aku
why?

Jackie Malfoy
For something to do I guess!JM

SlipknoT
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnm

Dogbert
this hasn't helped in answering my question

vaya_the_elf
I don't know why.. i don't

Internet dating never works

Lost
Because people can lie from their age to their names and look. In real life they are a pathetic loser who has never been with someone in real life and can only pick up people off the internet(Even if it won't work). This works well when they see someone's picture and they are sexy(So all you have to do is be nice and have a great personality to make thm like you.)So they hook up but it never works out cause you get tired of them sooner or later and move on to a next person.

Or...they're beverheads.

psycix
blink

BakaXero
dont you love being confused?

Dogbert
I think this nailed it, but I'm wondering why none of those "cupple" people have taken a shot at this yet

The Tired Hiker
I sorta had an internet girlfriend once. But then I found out she was a 52 year old truck driver named Billy Bob. erm

Dogbert
Just becasue Lil is a 52 year old truck driver named billy bob doesnt mean anything TH stick out tongue

WindDancer
That pretty much says it all.

silver_tears
Come, join us, let us eat your brain one eye

Frosty Beverage
everything was funny up until "billy bob". That's too common...use this: Susanna.

silver_tears
Billy Joe love

Armstrong love

Maverick2364
Hey two threads with the same name blink

SlipknoT
I would have said Roscow

Ronny
laughing i saw that to happy

Ronny
oh my god love

silver_tears
*rawr* and then brandon flowers love

Dogbert
no expression

Soth
Vampy! crybaby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.