I hate Spain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dregh

lucija
I like argentina very muchsmile

The Tired Hiker
I had a Spainard live at my house for three years when I was in highscool. It was crazy. His name was Lucho, he played rugby, got me to play too actually, and he was like the big crazy brother I never wanted. He's family now, though. happy I love the guy like a brother. He moved back to Spain, Santander. I'm going to visit the guy one day. smile

Because I can
I'd like to go to Spain one day.... my friend did for choir, young voices of Melbourne... they came second in the World....
Does Spain have a nice country??? (not the cities... or people)

The Tired Hiker
They have nice beaches. As far as country, I'm not sure. embarrasment

Corran
Spain's lovely, has many nice cities and good culture - plus Sangria!

On a downside they still have the barbaric Bull-fighting.

Jackie Malfoy
I would love to go to spain.It sounds like a nice country.JM

ladygrim
hmm not sure if ive ever been to spain ... been somewhere in that direction ...lol

eleveninches
i like spain. but its full of spaniards.

laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
wish I could go to Spain in_love

eleveninches
i've been, but it was in the middle of a crowded tourist resort. The place i stayed in was not nice at all, although I did like the places i visited b(barcelona is a beautiful city). Im going to go back when the cathedral there is completed (about 25-50 years time)

Corran
It's just a flight away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.