-=- I Did not Get ANY -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
It is now 7 am... I did not get ANY sleep from 5 pm (time i got back from school yesterday) To right NOW I was awake ALL nitgh doing a history essay on this very computer. At least I am glad of my self... 2000 words long.

It is about How the Holocaust was a systematic way to destroy the European Jews...

Anyway I have to get ready to go to school in about an hour, And I am not tired! Anyway, toodles!

Daedalus
GET SOME SLEEP!!!!

tigida_tigida
more like sleep for a year..wait till later on when it starts to kick in unlucky for you

pixie1
blowup you need sleep

tigida_tigida
he certainly does need that.

DeNiro
God i went to bed at 10 30 woke up at 6 and i feel like shit

and at first i thought that this thread was about sex and u didnt get any stick out tongue

tigida_tigida
trust you to think that lol

dragonpisces272
i stayed up all night before also. But I had to do a chemistry project on powerpoint and it had hecka topics!! Even if you dont sleep you dont exactly feel tired...until your in school. Your eyes will start to close and all of a sudden your asleep and everyones staring at you

silver_tears
I went to bed at 4 am and got up at 11:30 sleep
I need to go take a nap love

Blind-Enemy
big grin

Gravity Kills
That is what school is for...Sleep sleep

DeNiro
I have stayed up the enitire night like 10 times it is so easy i almost do it all the time on KMC

VENOMfan
yeah when I went for 2 days without sleep i went a little crazy..............
good luck on the report or exam or whatever its called

Tired Hiker
If you stay up for too long, you'll eventually start to hallucenate, it's kinda fun!

DeNiro
are u serious eek! Im so trying it this spring break

Orlando Bloom03
Only 7:01 pm here!!!

Crash Overload
Actually, I felt pretty normal and full of energy.... and very happy for some reason... I did not hit me untill I got back home, I went to sleep fully dressed on top of my covers and all... it was from 5:30 pm to 7 am today. That was fun...

lil bitchiness
Long live missleading titles yes

dragonpisces272
Blind-Enemy>big grin laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.