Secret Projects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Is anyone on here working on a secret project? When I ask that, I am referring to a thing you might be a part of that doesn't have to do with terrorism. Myself, for example, I am working on something that I don't dare tell any of you! So, if you have this type of thing going on in your life right now, talk about it here, just don't give away any info. that would ruin your secret! My project is something you may one day be able to buy in bood stores! confused

The Tired Hiker
*book stores embarrasment

Corran
It's a book then? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm working on a secret project, but it's not a book like your secret book project. I am not a liberty to discuss it, sorry.

But good luck with the book.

The Tired Hiker
Nope. no2 It's not a book. smile

Corran
It's not a book but we may be able to buy it in bookstores?

Gotta be a new coffee then, mmmmmm coffee.

Baylin
I gotta secret project that's so secret that even I dont know about it! yes

finti
actully Im in the line of getting a new job but its all on a hush hush level. Not even my closests friends know about it, except for the one who launched me for the job

Corran
So we don't count as your friends Finti? stick out tongue

sk8stuff09
im working on something that has to do with nuclear physics and an h bomb..........crap.

big gay kirk
I'm working on a project that might help the development of Scouting in the UK... its going through a secret trial atm... even theose involved in the trial don't know...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.