Would you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
If you had to kill a person that you cared for greatly to save the life of another loved one / close family member.

KharmaDog
You got some serious issues with this seeming infatuation with killing dude.

eleveninches
i was just wondering. Is there a line you wouldnt go beyond to protect those that you love?

Bardock42
Well it depends, how much do I like them whom do I like more, will the person die iin anyway? Why are you aslways talking aboot killing people? What day of the week does that happen. But most likeyly not if I don't like the one person a lot more than the other yes Stupid situation though.,

botankus
No doubt. Some major deja vu going on here.
I guess he just wants to make sure everyone approves before he goes and does it.

eleveninches
no

Bardock42
Yea I don't think you are right botankus. no

He will do it anyway yes

eleveninches
no no
no

Bardock42
yes yes
yes

eleveninches
DONT DO IT!!!

Bardock42
Thats just what I wanted to say to you

WindDancer
I don't know about the rest of you but this thread disturbs me.

carnival_junkie
dude. what is with you and killing people?

god, if worst came to worst, i'd kill them both and be done with it.

GCG
Did you just watch the movie 'SAW'? laughing out loud

i know for sure that if i was walking at night with someone dear to me, and was attacked by a syringe wielding smack addict i would, impulsevly, slam a brick on his head.

carnival_junkie
Oh my god. totally offtopic, but i dont care.

you have HAL as your avatar!

GCG
yeah but i edited eleveninches initial post in my quote :P

carnival_junkie
that had nothing to do with what i said, but okay.

but yeah. HAL 9000

GCG
yeah HAL rulz ; thanks for the nod

SlipknoT
Yes I would.

Frosty Beverage
depends who they are..

shellie
This thread reminds me the movie The Good Son , both quite disturbing .

Morning_Glory
it all depends on the situation erm

SlipknoT
Hey I remember that movie

Morning_Glory
yea I would kill Macauly Culkin evil face

*Danii*
I would, if someone i loved was in danger i would kill somebody.

Goldensky
id kill my self b4 i would have too kill ne one i knew

Imperial_Samura
Alot of fiction, maybe fact, seems to say a person is capable of anything, if pushed far enough or with the right motivation, that a person will cross the line if the cause is great enough... that said, would I kill a dear one to save the life of another dear one? How odd. I have no idea, I imagine one would have to be in the situation...

eleveninches
I'd pretend that I was going to kill them, but would then kill the person who was making me choose.

Imperial_Samura
Always a good plan.

Candy
Yeah... if i liked the close freind/family member more i'd kill the other one. I mean if that person wants to kill him/her i might do that. but i dont know. That's a dificult question i think because people react way differemnt in shock situations.

Devalion
I don't know. It would depend on the circumstances.....coz you'd be killing a loved one, to save a loved one, so in turn - you haven't really saved anything!

§H@Ñ€
My grandma means the most to me, so i would kill my best friend just for her to live one week longer

dark1365
WHAT?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.