Typing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Does anyone else find that they type faster after posting here for awhile?

I started to do a little writing, but I am certain that the hours I spend here have made my typing faster...I suppose I have you guys to thank for that wink

LanceWindu
I did notice I started to type a lot faster than usual. But I was somewhat fast before this site too.

Texas
I think it has, but not by much

ToMacco
I type with my toes because I got too good with my fingers.

yerssot
I don't type faster, since I already typed fast before in Dutch, writing in English slows me down a bit

Gundark
I do a moderate bit of writing, but my typing has always been fast.

ToMacco has the fastest toes in Minnesota. I think they should put him on Prairie Home Companion. laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Ol' Twinkle Toes he is.

I know what you mean Jules, my typing has improved even if my spelling hasn't. On the flipside of that coin; I haven't had to do much hand writing since leaving school and most of my college work I do on my puta', so when I took an exam the other day I had to write about 5 sides of A4 of answers and I thought my arm was gonna drop off! Ouch. sad

Gundark
I print a lot. My penmanship sucks.

mechmoggy
Hows your swordmanship?

Gundark
Excellent. Come over and join us in RP.....I'll show you.

mechmoggy
I exhausted my love of RPG when Warhammer came out over here, that and the Marvel RPG kinda took it all outta me I'm afraid.

Never say never though Ms.Gundy. big grin

Gundark
Ush makes sure we never have a dull moment. And the bad guys are so wonderfully evil.

mechmoggy
Now I've got unlimited access at home I'll have a read through when I get a minute.

Gundark
Excellent.

mechmoggy
That was a very "Mr.Burns" evil type excellent there Gundy, are you in any way going to benefit financially if you introduce new gamers?

Gundark
Oh, I'll benefit in many ways, Mech. evil face

mechmoggy
*Screams like Ned Flanders, runs through wall leaving Mechmoggy shaped hole in wall*

Gundark
Hehehe.

Must get doughnut.....

queeq
Make that two.

Gundark
Lets get a dozen, what the hell ! stick out tongue

queeq
Go crazy, baby!

Gundark
I think ToMacco's gonna want some too.

mechmoggy
We're gonna need a bakers dozen at least, if To wants in on the action.

Gundark
Yeah - you know Homer and donuts....

yerssot
no, who is he?

Gundark
HOMER SIMPSON !

What rock have you been under ?

yerssot
that big skinny one over there...
*points to a UFO*

Gundark
Time to get out the straitjacket.

*talks calmly while approaching yerss with hypodermic*

Seen Mulder lately ?

yerssot
Gundark... being nice...?
Ow dear!
*phones the men in white*
Yes! She's going crazy! uhuh! Ok I will...

Hi Gundark smile
No, I haven't heared of him lately...

Ushgarak
The bad guys haven't even started with you yet, Gundy... Talking of bad guys, as Edna is on Eatser break, queeq, the bad guys couls use your help...

My typing has improved in general but my ability to not use semi-colons instead of apostrophes has NOT.

ToMacco
Mmm, donuts.

Texas
How does that urban legend about donuts go again? eek!

Julie
How many times can you type "donuts" in 30 seconds?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.