Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

Corran
Slainte

Orlando Bloom03
It waz funny, I wake up and theres a note from my stepmom and it said Happy St.Patricks Day...I waz confused cause I just woke up and it's 8:02 in the morning...Anyways........

HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ash007
indeed HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAYclovercloverclovercloverclover

Have a great day everyone holiday

Linkalicious
^ exactly what ash said....see you in the pub!

Orlando Bloom03
^What Pub you goin to...maybe I'll catch up!!!!

Happy St.Patricks Day!!!

Linkalicious
Local Irish joint called Silky Sullivans. It's named after a racing horse. But every year they empty their parking lots and put up a tent to expand the place because like 800 people show up!

Orlando Bloom03
Cool...Ya I don't really think I can make it I live in Canada!!!

WindDancer
I'm playing Danny boy right now big grin

Happy St. Patricks day!

clover

rusky
Happy St. Patricks day to you all...we don't celebrate this here but anyway.. smile

SK88728
we kinda do here, at school today most ppl were wearing some kinda of green. and it supprised me today how many ppl were wearing green boxers (guys) and green thongs (girls). i was really suprised about the girl one. not by the guy one though, seeing that i fit in that thing.

cloverclovercloverclover

Orlando Bloom03
Dude!!!

SK88728
there was a bunch of people going crazypinching ppl not wearing green, so in EVERY class i heard it.

crazy_c
lol just like in the simpsons laughing out loud

i get a day off on Paddys day happy

Asami
At my uni bar today, with every pint of Guiness you get a toekn, collect 5 and get the Paddy hat big grin pretty

Oswald Kenobi
* Lifts glass of Jameson, toast the whole board. *

cheers

DemonicGambit-2
I hate when people jump the gun in pinching people. I got pinched 5 times and I was wearing a green shirt sad

rusky
You get to pinch people not wearing green ? Mmmm... evil face

Orlando Bloom03
Its not St.Patricks Day anymore here!!! That waz yesterday!!!

Der Soldat
I've never really celebrated it, but I got drunk last night so I'll count that as my contribution to this day!
Have a good day everyone.

Orlando Bloom03
big grin

Linkalicious
St. Patrick would be rolling over in his grave if he saw me last night....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.