Worst Case Episode I Related Scenario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Jar Jar gets his own talk show...

Lyn
*gasps*

*faints*

Please...no...

Ahnold
"For meesa next guest, meesa muy muy proud to introduce my biggest fan - Georgie Lucas!!!"

roundisfunny
"Hey, howsa bout dem koo-koos in dee big congress? Deys is all bombad! (wait for laughs) Meesa loving dis crowd!"

"And now, Meesa introducing co-host of beeg show...yousa remembering him as 'Screech' from 'Saved by da Bell'...please for you to giving it up much for Dustin Diamond!"

Ahnold
laughing

Lyn
laughing

You guys are good at this...laughing

shaber
So now I've put my foot through the T.V....

Lyn
laughing

Can you imagine him on the radio??

Corsie
Yes, and it would be worse than horrible.

Sith Master X
Thank god this will never happen!

SMX
cool

§pearhead
"Meesa Jar Jar Binks!" omfg, the studio would be plundered and he'd be lynched laughing out loud

Lyn
Lynched...laughing

Jerico
Well the worst Episode 1 scenario i can imagine is that there is a character invented that is so horrendous he ruins what could have been a perfectly sensible and adequate movie, not only are his childish antics horryfyingly embarrasing his voice is even worse.

Oh...

LanİeWindu
Worst Case Episode 1 Scenario

Queen Amidala becomes the new spokes model for a major Nubian make-up. The new line is named: Teen Queen. It consists of only a white base coat and a stick of red to make the dots. She makes millions of dollars in endorcements and all the young Nubian teenagers who look like her become her new decoys, and get killed by assassins.

Sith Master X
Hmm...I wonder who this could be? laughing

SMX
cool

LanİeWindu
I think it's Jake Lloyd...laughing

Lyn
laughing

Jerico
Hehe good call

LanİeWindu
Thanks. big grin

Ahnold
Worst Case Episode I Scenario: They hire a rasta space frog as the hero, and noseless chinese aliens as the villains.

What the...

Jerico
Actually i thought they were more Japanese

Ahnold
Well you get my point...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.