The Teen Titans vs. The Exiles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Line-ups :

The Teen Titans :

Superboy
Robin
Wonder Girl
Raven
Beast Boy
Cyborg
Kid Flash
Starfire

The Exiles : (Please note that due to the fact that the characters die or move on so often I'm using previous members to even it up)

Mimic
Blink
Morph
Nocturne
Sunfire
Sasquatch
Magick
Namoura

Rules:

Completely featureless environment
No outside influences
NO KILLING OR LETHAL MANUEVERS ( I stress this aspect. Blink can't teleport everyone's head off nor Kid Flash vibrate through everyone to make them explode)
No Prep-Time

DarkCrawler
Why didn't you include Beak? laughing out loud

Draco69
Because he is absolutely useless and I would be crucified as a fanboy of the Teen Titans.

I like Beak. He's very original.

crazyspinz
you totaly left out the spider, coolest exile EVER!

and wasnt AoA tooth in the exiles for a while, he kicks ass too

Draco69
Spider was VERY cool but he wasn't an Exile he was on the other time-displaced team.

AOA Sabretooth just allied himself with the Exiles. He ran the the other time-displaced team.

crazyspinz
ok

crazyspinz
Hmmmmmmm

can anyone see my Apoc sig? it says its there int he profile but it dont show up

Draco69
I can see it. The Avatar thing is messed up or something.

Draco69
Anyone else?

Napalm
titans

stormfront13
i think exiles would win

couldn't nocturne take control of their most powerful person and confuse their team?

Draco69
Maybe. If Kid Flash doesn't knock her out first. The Titans have already dealt with a body possessor in their first mission : Jehrico aka Deathstroke's son.

stormfront13
yeah but if they don't know anything about eachother....well anyway it could go either way. the fight would be cool though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.