Telepath Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Telepath_Bedlam
Of the X-Telepaths:

Jean (before Phoenix)
Emma Frost
Sage
Psylocke

Who would win in a battle royal? I purposely took out Xavier and Phoenix. I think they are immensely powerful and they are in their own league. Give reasoning as well. Only telepathic powers count. No telekinetics. No hand/hand combat.

I'm thinking Emma would win. She is exceptionally skilled in manipulating people. She could break down mental barriers and make the others fight against each other. She could erase their memories and make herself 'invisible' (by putting mental blocks around her psyche and making them think she inst there) until the others have defeated each other and then use all her saved energy to kick their psychic butt's.

"But (insert psychic here) could do that as well," you may say. I would reason that Emma has more experience. She is a bit older than the others and has used her powers for everything from coming up as a girl to her daily fun activities. She is my best candidate.

stormfront13
i gave this battle to emma!!

I just read a comic where she easily beat rachel grey. she said that when it comes to telepaths it doesn't come down to power levels, only skill and expierence. She said this because rachel couldn't believe she had lost to her because her power levels are off the chart. I think that emma is way more expierenced than the other telepaths.

Draco69
Sage would probably win. Jean Grey is second. Emma is third. And Psylocke is last.

stormfront13
well when sage can deflect psionic attacks then i guess she could win, but i still think that emma would be a tough one to take down, being with the hellfire club and all

Empath
Telepathic battles on the ground might go to Sage. She's a better fighter. Telepaths tend to fight it out on the astrial plane. Sage runs cyberpath and would use all that on the plane.
I don't think its enough to be decicive on the plane.
Again, in a ground war, Sage.
On the plane, Emma has been shown to be stronger in the past. If Jean was all telepath id say jean
Emma wins on the plane

eleveninches
psylocke doesnt have her telepathic powes anymore

K3VIL
Martian Manhunter would own them.

demigawd
Jean wins. Not too much trouble. She's got as much power as Rachel, and as much combat experience as Emma. She's perfect.

the battle for second place would be a lot more interesting - Emma vs. Psylocke and purely telepathic battle. I'd have to give it to emma though...great fight.

spetznaz
Yep, Martian Manhunter would own all of them - and have extra left for Xavier and Cable.

renaphooh
true true but i think jean, then pyslocke, emma, last sage

muffin man
umm this is telepathic battle royal your missing some.

goku-vs-superma
agreed

DarkCrawler
Even if it would be an real battle, Emma would defeat psylocke.

Telepath_Bedlam
I know. I just wanted those particular psychics.

He would; he is cultivated for telepathy. But I was only talking about the psychics I mentioned. Thanks.

muffin man
cap britain I'm training to be his sidekick.

rougeredmage
well sage would win because she can block off her mind
jean grey has a habit of dieing, which i am sure she is going to take up considering she is currently dead.
psylocke doesnt have telepathy any more its used to seal the shdow king in shadows...... and she is dead also without Sage actualy haveing to do anything

and if emma frost doesnt put some clothes on soon then she will

Phoenix_Avatar9
i think the battle would go to Psylocke (if you saw her resurrection in uncanny x-men) even Rachel could not get past her psi-shields even with her permission. Emma would also be a good candidate because of her experience and finesse, sage shut off her telepathy to prevent her mind from being read, i hope that's not permanent and i don't think her telepathy is usable when she's using her impenetratable mind mode , and jean-pre phoenix would be my last choice. If you but their most recent versions in a battle this would be my candidates to win (in order)

1.Bets
2.Emma
3.Sage

i left out jean cuz the phoenix force is her eventual natural mutation not just a power boosting entity and would be a VERY unfair advantage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.