Spirits?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Has anyone seen anything that is not of this world, and if you did what did you think of it. Did you feel love, or horror. What do you think it means??????????????? Did you see anything at night? Did it say anything? confused

Maverick2364
No. no expression

LordKerrigor
spirits are awesome they get you all drunk and stuff.....

dean7879
i see a lot of spirits

§pearhead
Yes, I saw a ghost. I felt love, of course. smile That must mean I'm weird! smile

...seriously, what kind of questions are these? They don't relate...at all.

Napalm
Ive seen a lot of spirites but Ive gotta been the designated driver

dean7879
i see loads down the local pub
i see brandy, scotch, vodka, tequila, etc

Jackie Malfoy
My twin sister said she saw things when she was depress and told me about the spirts that was telling her to kill herself.Lucky she does not hear them anymore because she got help.
Still it is pretty scary.JM

Napalm
She sounds really nuts

Jackie Malfoy
She was but not any more.She is ok now.She spend some mouths in a hospital and she felt alot better afterwards.JM

dean7879
lol ...harsh

Napalm
at least shes better

Jackie Malfoy
(Smiles)I am glad too.JM

debbiejo
Seen a couple.........First when I was 9, was horrified. It was standing on my parents bed and beckened me to come to it. Later on I think it was sleep paralaysis. Just horrified. Then when I was depressed I felt and thought it was really really real. I was tucked in with my covers and felt GREAT love. Like it was saying. I LOVE YOU AND THAT'S ALL YOU NEED IS ME. Sounds freaky. But it felt so real that I wrote it down in a diary. Talked to people who saw people who had died. Don't believe that it was who they thought they were. Satan also can change into an angel of light you know. See'r beware.

BlackC@t
Yes I have seen and experienced the paranormal. I was just amazed.

Elektra_lover
Everynow and then I might see something.

Lost
Yes I have. They told me to kill Lincoln and blow up the white house.

debbiejo
Then youve beeen around a bit.

vaya_the_elf
I've seen all kinds of creatures called people

they can be pretty scary at times

debbiejo
Why do you think they visit?

vaya_the_elf
Are you asking me?

Ronny
OH MY ****ING GOD SPIRITS

i was totally possesed once and then they made this stupid documentary about me called the exorsict, I TOTALLY GOT THAT PRIEST DUDE LAID!

and it was not green vomit disgust it was pink

vaya_the_elf
Pink?

debbiejo
I'm asking anyone why do you think they visit?

Filth
debbiejo if you wanted a proper responce you should have posted in genral, but i will give you a reasonable answer, yes spirits exist and yes i have seen them, i am sorry but i am to lazy to gointo detail coz its kind of a long story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.