Jlu Aquaman Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Jungle at the side with a ocean next to it so they both are happy.

Aqua man use to be a loser but in the JL/Jlu he doesnt play around(he fought wonder woman once in the show) and Wolverine is just as hungry as Aquaman

Napalm
Aquaman will always be a loser wolvi will win

SnakeEyes
i agree, wolverine would win anyday

Draco69
People once again seriously underestimate Aquaman. He has class 60 strength ( he once supported an entire building ) . He has lungs that can function at 11,000 meters below sea level, where the pressure reaches 16,000 lbs per square inch. With muscles that permit him to swim Niagara UPSTREAM. He is also a very powerful telepath. He once gave a White Martian a stroke.

Aquaman would win. Although nearly everybody would disagree.

Scoobless
i thought he was only telepathic to sea animals.......... fishepathic

Draco69
No he's not.

vaya_the_elf
Are you talking about Aquaman from the cartoon Justice league.. or from the comics?

Draco69
Wait a minute. IS it the cartoon. It says "JLU". If its cartoon Aquaman than Wolverine wins. If its comic Aquaman than Aquaman wins.

Max Spidey 24
Aquaman at his best any where vs wolverine at his best anywhere and even if its the show he still lift a dinosuar( the wonder twin turned into) he also lift boulders.

David Duchovony
What???

Mainstream
Aquaman strength and telepathy could be used against Wolverine..Aquaman fish telepath can work on humans..though not as good as Xavier could.

Napalm
But hes so lame

crazyspinz
ummm..........

wolverine is one of the few people who can take on telepaths, mainly because he acts much more on instinct then acual thought.

but i hate to say it aqua man takes it. he could just throw wolverine into the water and hold him there, one of the few ways to kill wolvie is by drowning. and adiamantium doesnt float.

Mainstream
yeah...you healing factor would do Sh*t to save you from drowning..but you don't think Aquaman could beat Logan on the the land. A lot of people forget that Aquaman can fight out of water too. this aint your daddy's g**damn superfriends Aquaman were talking about people!

Draco69
Very True

Mainstream
you said it ...Aquaman isn't a wimp..he's a pimp!!!

radioboy121
Wolverine battled TigerShark underwater and gave a good struggle, but he basically blew out his hearing for being so deep and underwater for so long. Telepaths aren't as strongly effective against Wolverine, but despite Wolverine's great swimming abilities and strong lungs, if adding a water scenario in there, he has little chance.

Mainstream
land or seaAquaman would win...Aquaman is slowly getting out of that " I have to be in water or I anit sh*t" state of mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.