Snake Vs. MC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarFace Clone
Who whould win!

Draco69
Who is MC?

Smasandian
Master Chief I assume. These threads are getting ridiculous

Draco69
Wait. You mean the Halo guy? The Halo guy with hundreds of years of experience, advanced technology, nearly ndestructible armor and is a master tactician? Against Snake? laughing

SaTsuJiN
............. no expression

ScarFace Clone
if i am not mistaken MC is dead with three shot with a sniper, and snake is an excellent sniper

Draco69
An ALIEN sniper with completely different technology. A lead bullet ain't penetrating MC's armour.

dark1365
Yep, Beam Rifle would kill Snake before he hits the ground.

Zen2nd
This is the worst one yet! Snake wouldn't even have a chance of surviving! MC's shield, faster moving, being stronger and all that. What does Snake have? Weapons from the 21st century?

dark1365
I couldn't have put it better.

Dogbert
the only way Snake would win is if he hid andwaited ofr MC to pee, and then shoot him in the exposed region.

SaTsuJiN
I didnt know getting your genitals blown off results in iminent death... no expression

Robo-Chocobo
oh yah, it's the leading cause of adolecent deaths.

seriously I expected better of a senior member scareface clone. there is no point to have such pointless crap on KMC. maybe some other degenerate forum, but these versus threads are getting ridiculous.

oh and master chief would own snake. he has a motion tracker, shielding, advanced body armor, and high tech weapons from the 26th century.

PLUS HE CAN DUAL WIELD!!! Which btw is teh betz ting 3va!!!11

ScarFace Clone
dude you guys take things way to seriusly on this versus stuff i was just curius to see what people had to say.
i do have an xbox and halo 1 and 2 it is just that i think sanke is a cool character.

mr.smiley
well i'm assuming at some point snake would get ahold of the new technology and take him out.

ScarFace Clone
yeah...lol

Zen2nd
Snake is cool but Master Chief is way ahead of Snake in terms of power and weaponary.

Something proper would be Snake vs Sam Fisher

SaTsuJiN
I would definately accept a snake vs sam fisher battle.. they're both 1337

ScarFace Clone
yeah but that thread was already made a long time ago snake won!

mr.smiley
sam is navy seals
snake is foxhound who is above delta force.
sam fights run of the muck international criminals.
snake fights enhanced super soldiers with super powers.
snake would spank him and mc

ChickinMeat
hurrah, another one of these threads....

these threads are making me start to hate master cheif

ScarFace Clone
good!

Dogbert
Actually, losing your dick without a cauterizing wound will kill you from blood loss... Snake might die in MC's rage, btu he still woudl ahve sentenced him then and there unless immeadiate treatment could be administered.

ZomBiE_HunTER
It depends what time period thier at anyway.Solid Snake is cool

AdventChild
snake thank you very much!~

AdventChild
over all snake would win.... master chief is equiped with awsome tech and with supposedly hundreds of years of experience but snake on the other hand deals with 200 year old snipers that use photosynthesis(MGS3) so i thnk snake would win...plus this is a real mismatch.... that's like saying who would win in a war.....Alexander's army with Gangastan's army against America's army and Japan's army....MISMATCH!!!!!~

Dogbert
200 year old huh? difficult... weirdo

mr.smiley
yeah if it's in the future snake can get ahold of the same technology.
with his stealth work in this fight?

dark1365
^

Can't beat MC w./ Active Camo.

ZomBiE_HunTER
thermal Goggles.

AdventChild
omg dogbert! i was exaggerating!!!!!! any way yea snake would win with the bandanna and camo.

dark1365
Refrigerating/Heating suit masking system.

ZomBiE_HunTER
Yea sure

ScarFace Clone
lol snake rules

SnakeEyes
MC hands down

AdventChild
Snake Hands down...

Zen2nd
I can't believe you are saying Snake! Are you all blind?

You say Snake beat a 200 year old sniper? Well that would be no problem to MC.

MC can fall from any height and not get hurt.

MC would be twice as fast as Snake

It is rather pointless.

Put Snake againts a Scorpion tank with no weapons he wouldn't have a chance where as MC would leap on the tank and start punching through metal to kill the driver

ZomBiE_HunTER
MC can get hurt from any height.

dave123
Yeah, MC dies instantly if the drop is high enough (before he even hits the floor)

WindDancer
Originally posted by Smasandian
Master Chief I assume. These threads are getting ridiculous

Agree on both comments.

Zen2nd
Thats only in Halo. He can die from falling in Halo 2 thats mainly because a hole could go on forever and you don't want to be falling forever now do you?

ZomBiE_HunTER
o shit I forgot about # 2

AdventChild
this thread is kinda pointless... i mean snake is more realistic than MC.... People need to compare others that are in the same league... Like snake and that dude from splinter cell.....

Hit_and_Miss
anyone who thinks snake could seriously win needs a check up. snake is a no body compared to MC a good comparison for snake would be a normal squaddy from halo. aka the cannon fodder cause thats what he would be. and all this he would sneak up on chief would never happen. chief could beat snake without his suit. if you have read the books the best of the military got sent into a fight with chief (4 orbital hell drop troopers) he killed or wounded them all in less than 2 minutes. the only people who argue for snake here are the ones who hate MC and what sort of a Vs match is that

))TrAuMa((
Snake by far!

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by AdventChild
this thread is kinda pointless... i mean snake is more realistic than MC.... People need to compare others that are in the same league... Like snake and that dude from splinter cell..... thumb up thumb up yep yep yep... wink

Hoshi
snake could use his thief abilities and steal mc and kill him with his own weapons

Mako Victim
The only skill MC really has is to shoot guns.. If you take away the guns and armor MC is pretty much worthless.. But Snake on the other hand starts most of his missions off without the means of a gun or armor...

Plus Snake was genetically altered to be the greatest soldier ever!!

MC might be alittle stronger then Snake, but it takes alot more then strength to win battles....

I'm going with Snake!

Zen2nd
Okay Snake might be all cool and all and real good at fighting but compared to Master Chief he is nothing. Do you actually know how fast MC reactions are? You can actually change the settings on Halo 2 so you can do a 360 is less than a second.

Mako Victim
And..

that's like me saying you can change the settings on MGS to very easy so you can kill about 50 gaurds in a few short seconds....

MC also has VERY little hand to hand combat techniqes. Pretty much all he do is hit you with his gun.... But Snake on the other hand has a bag load of tricks when comes to hand to hand fighting..

Snake's just to smart and welll rounded for MC to beat him..

All Snake would have to do is throw a chaff gernade and poor ol MC is screwed laughing laughing

SaTsuJiN
lol thats sorta true.. but I'm still figuring this to be an uneven matchup

Mako Victim
How is it an uneven match up??? MC depends to much on his armor and weapons, you take those away then he really can't fight...

If Snake was to sneak up behind him, and some C4 on his armor then MC's pretty much screwed!!!!

If some gernades can kill MC, then so could some c4 smile

General Zodiac
I'm pretty sure it takes 2-4 grenades to kill Master Chief. And a grenade can kill anyone.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Mako Victim
How is it an uneven match up??? MC depends to much on his armor and weapons, you take those away then he really can't fight...

If Snake was to sneak up behind him, and some C4 on his armor then MC's pretty much screwed!!!!

If some gernades can kill MC, then so could some c4 smile

yes but.. (and I'm not sure why the halo fanboys havent given you the "halo book rundown"wink.. according to his books he can benchpress a few tons or something redicoulous like that... lifting that much basically means you can punch with at least half that force.. leaving snake gibbed to say the least.. thats why its not even.. MC is too far into the future to be susceptible to modern day ballistics

Zen2nd
Thats a completely different idea altogether, this has nothing to do with difficultly level. You can't change the controls in MGS to make Snake turn faster, because thats as fast as he can go wheras in Halo 2 changing the setting isn't affecting the difficultly of play. If you had the fastest reactions in the world you could play Halo 2 on the hardest level but yet think it is easy as your quick reactions equal the speed setting that you have set, so your able to turn faster and all that etc.

When you see MC punching other people, he is either punching Elites or himself in multiplayer whom have the same bloody armour. If MC was to punch human flesh he would knock that person out for life.

MC would be unaffected by a chaff grenade as he is unaffected by EMP

kamikz
I actually think Snake would win. He can get invisible, throw grenades at master Chief ( comon the grenades arent that much different than the alien grenades) which would put a hole in MC's armor and Snake would then shoot a tranqualizing dart at master chief and kill him in his sleep. Happy Dance

Zen2nd
Well MC can get invisibility too. How does a tranquilizer dart work if MC is wearing a suit of armour? Snake only has human reactions whereas MC reactions have been modified so much as to be on a different level to Snake.

Put MC in Snakes game and MC would have an easy time beating the game, put Snake into Halo 2 he would die pretty fast, one alien plasma shot would be the end for Snake, it would burn right through him.

Enough is said. Snake can't win, accept it. Don't go oh but but... he hasn't got a chance.

Master Chief is faster
Master Chief has better weapons
Master Chief is stronger
Master Chief has radar
Master Chief has better reactions
Master Chief has a suit of armour
Master Chief has a rechargeable shield
Master Chief would be able to knock out Snake with one hit

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Mako Victim
And..

that's like me saying you can change the settings on MGS to very easy so you can kill about 50 gaurds in a few short seconds....

MC also has VERY little hand to hand combat techniqes. Pretty much all he do is hit you with his gun.... But Snake on the other hand has a bag load of tricks when comes to hand to hand fighting..

Snake's just to smart and welll rounded for MC to beat him..

All Snake would have to do is throw a chaff gernade and poor ol MC is screwed laughing laughing

Wow, dude. MC has incredible hand to hand combat skills. He was trained in Navy forms of martial arts since he was six. Close to thirty years, he's been training. Master Chief takes on Elites with just his bare hands, not even a gun.

And Elite would completely own Snake.

There are really so many different ways that MC could take this. Snake isn't even in the same league. Not anywhere in the same ballpark. Hell, he's not even in the same sport.

Snake would be moving at slow-motion in MC's eyes. Not even much of a fight really.

Metalmanx
Yep.

ZomBiE_HunTER
Its not impossible Snake can get a rocket laucher and black MC.

Zen2nd
So can Master Chief duh

SaTsuJiN
I cant believe you people are debating that a military / stealth oriented character, can take on a genetically enhanced supersoldier from the future with an armor that has its own artificial intelligence... this thread should have died ages ago -_-...

samus is stronger than snake and still look how long the samus vs chief thread went on for.. and noone still came to an agreeable conclusion

kamikz
Actually if your thinging about it, Snake beats Fox in MGS 1 who has a mask made of iron which is also bullet proof, still he can punch the shit out of him even though he is incredibly fast. I bet he could punch at MC armor and MC would feel it. Snake could take his Stinger missile out and shoot him cause it has homing missiles and never miss so MC's screwd. I have the Halo games and you die when you get hit by like 1-2 grenades.

Zen2nd
Then all Master Chief has to do is get his powersword and kill Snake with one swoop. Remember that MC moves a hell of alot faster than Snake

SaTsuJiN
remember snake smokes.. he could be dying of lung cancer wink

Hit_and_Miss
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Chief_%28Halo%29

Educate yourselves on the legend that is MC, then come back and say snake could punch him with a straight face.... even without his suit MC is much more that snake could ever be...

Don't make me give you the "Halo book rundown"

darth-yoda
ok here gose master chife john spartan 117 killed four of the furtur navys best the helljumpers this was without his suit and in a boxing ring at the tender age of 15-16 im not sure anyway master chife is smarter and stronger than snake he got injected with things that make him have faster reaction timess he was born to be the best of the best
eariler someone said that snake would throw a grenade at him and blow a hole in his armour as soon as its cut it heals he has a vast knowledge of weapons and vehicals and totaly owns snake

and just for the record snake did not kill a two hundred year old sniper big boss did who was superior to snake and the end was only 100

i consider my self to have extensive knowledge on MGS and HALO

Active80
Reguardless of what you guys say about Master Chief Snake would win.
Snake is just plain better at the one thing that truly matters in a fight, skill.
And for every thing you guys say about Master Chief being being so much better than Snake, Snake is still stonger. For instance take all the reasons why Master Chief is so much better, and they can all be countered.

Master Chief is faster:
First Master Chief is not that much faster than Snake. And compared to Grey Fox, Master Chief moves in slow motion, and Snake beat Grey Fox.

Master Chief has better weapons:
Technically Master Chief's weapons are no better than todays weapons.
The sniper rifle uses Armor Peircing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot Rounds which are supposed to be so great when we already use them in the military and they'er made of tungsten or depleted uranium. The shotgun has pitiful accuracy compared a real shotgun plus it still uses 12 guage shells and is only accurate to about 25 meters. Compare that to a military shotgun or even a competition shotgun which can shoot to ranges of about 100 meters. The truth, your halo shotgun is about as good as a sawed off gangster shotgun. Not very futuristic.
The pistol is ok, but explosive rounds don't do well against armored targets and again we already have and use explosive rounds. Plus the explosive power of the pistol round is not impressive.
The battle rifle can only fire in three round bursts which is not very smart and most assault rifles today are just if not more accurate than the battle rifle. Sure it holds 6 more rounds but if you can't take the time to aim each shot you'll be wasting rounds. And for it being a bullpup it could be alot more accurate. The rocket launcher's rocket has a larger width but is not as powerful as a FIM-92A Stinger. The Halo rocket launcher's range is about 100 maybe 200 meters while a Stinger is used to take out vehicles and aircrat up to 4500 meters away. The SMG has horrible accuracy and is not very powereful at all. The FN P90 is better than it and the P90 can peirce up to 48 layers of kevlar and Crisat (1.4 mm of titanium and 20 or 24 layers of kevlar) armor, and also those kevlar helmets. All thanks to the 5.7x28mm SS190 Ball Round. Plus the P90 has very low recoil, lower recoil than a 9x19mm and 5.56x45mm, is only 19.7 inches long and holds 50 rounds. And the plasma gun's plasma moves so slow Snake could easily dodge it. We already have the equivilent of a brute shot but instead of holding only 4 rounds the revolver style grenade launcher holds 6, along with other types of grenade launchers like the XM25 or XM29.

Master Chief is stronger:
That doesn't really matter Snake wouldn't fight close combat but if he had to Snake could dodge all the punches and kicks.
Master Chief has radar:
Big deal if they both went invisible they would both be able to see each other Master Chief has radar Snake also has radar and sonar. And yes they would both show up on radar because unless your physically not there you'll show up. Although seeing in how real life radar mainly shows objects that reflect sound real well, Snake would be harder to detect, and Master Chief's radar only shows fast moving things.
Master Chief has better reactions:
Snake's reaction time is so good it's fast enough to be considered psychic. He dodged Sniper Wolf's shot and he couldn't even see her.
And he fought Grey Fox and he is as if not stronger, faster more agile more stealthy than Master Chief, and he can block bullets with his sword and armor and he doesn't really show that he feels physical pain. And Snake beat him.
Master Chief has a suit of armour:
To be truthful the armor sucks, for instance when you shoot Master Chief's armor point blank with the 12 guage shotgun he dies instantly. And also the armor in the game serves no pupose once the shield's down everything hurts him. Riot shields are stronger than the Chief's armor thay can actually with stand a shot from a 12 guage at point blank. Plus tungsten and depleted uranium penetrators go right through his armor. And there are plenty of unarmored areas, like his joints.

Master Chief has a rechargeable shield:
This is is his only protection, and it can be easily brought down.
Master Chief would be able to knock out Snake with one hit:
Snake would easily be able to dodge anything Master Chief could dish out.
Remember Snake destroyed around 10 Metal Gear Rays which tanks can't even hurt. It would be like Snake destroying the Scarab.
Master Chief would not have a chance.

Hit_and_Miss
LOL you really think what you wrote its true??? Do you know anything about MC??? go read up on him and come back and read that snake bias dribble that you wrote....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Chief_%28Halo%29#

Most of what you wrote is wishful thinking.... MC way out skills snake with his suit off. The original Suit of armor MC wore was impervious to bullets. But it got changed as the covenant don't use bullets they use energy based weapons. So in halo 2 bullets can hurt him more due to the downgrade. The original suit isn't even in halo1 Its in the book "fall of reach" he stood still and bullets ricocheted off him. Thats without a shield aswell.... The guns have been changed in halo 2 the most reason is to create a good balance for multi player.

Snakes guns wouldn't even breach MC shields....

Mako Victim
Originally posted by Active80
Reguardless of what you guys say about Master Chief Snake would win.
Snake is just plain better at the one thing that truly matters in a fight, skill.
And for every thing you guys say about Master Chief being being so much better than Snake, Snake is still stonger. For instance take all the reasons why Master Chief is so much better, and they can all be countered.

Master Chief is faster:
First Master Chief is not that much faster than Snake. And compared to Grey Fox, Master Chief moves in slow motion, and Snake beat Grey Fox.

Master Chief has better weapons:
Technically Master Chief's weapons are no better than todays weapons.
The sniper rifle uses Armor Peircing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot Rounds which are supposed to be so great when we already use them in the military and they'er made of tungsten or depleted uranium. The shotgun has pitiful accuracy compared a real shotgun plus it still uses 12 guage shells and is only accurate to about 25 meters. Compare that to a military shotgun or even a competition shotgun which can shoot to ranges of about 100 meters. The truth, your halo shotgun is about as good as a sawed off gangster shotgun. Not very futuristic.
The pistol is ok, but explosive rounds don't do well against armored targets and again we already have and use explosive rounds. Plus the explosive power of the pistol round is not impressive.
The battle rifle can only fire in three round bursts which is not very smart and most assault rifles today are just if not more accurate than the battle rifle. Sure it holds 6 more rounds but if you can't take the time to aim each shot you'll be wasting rounds. And for it being a bullpup it could be alot more accurate. The rocket launcher's rocket has a larger width but is not as powerful as a FIM-92A Stinger. The Halo rocket launcher's range is about 100 maybe 200 meters while a Stinger is used to take out vehicles and aircrat up to 4500 meters away. The SMG has horrible accuracy and is not very powereful at all. The FN P90 is better than it and the P90 can peirce up to 48 layers of kevlar and Crisat (1.4 mm of titanium and 20 or 24 layers of kevlar) armor, and also those kevlar helmets. All thanks to the 5.7x28mm SS190 Ball Round. Plus the P90 has very low recoil, lower recoil than a 9x19mm and 5.56x45mm, is only 19.7 inches long and holds 50 rounds. And the plasma gun's plasma moves so slow Snake could easily dodge it. We already have the equivilent of a brute shot but instead of holding only 4 rounds the revolver style grenade launcher holds 6, along with other types of grenade launchers like the XM25 or XM29.

Master Chief is stronger:
That doesn't really matter Snake wouldn't fight close combat but if he had to Snake could dodge all the punches and kicks.
Master Chief has radar:
Big deal if they both went invisible they would both be able to see each other Master Chief has radar Snake also has radar and sonar. And yes they would both show up on radar because unless your physically not there you'll show up. Although seeing in how real life radar mainly shows objects that reflect sound real well, Snake would be harder to detect, and Master Chief's radar only shows fast moving things.
Master Chief has better reactions:
Snake's reaction time is so good it's fast enough to be considered psychic. He dodged Sniper Wolf's shot and he couldn't even see her.
And he fought Grey Fox and he is as if not stronger, faster more agile more stealthy than Master Chief, and he can block bullets with his sword and armor and he doesn't really show that he feels physical pain. And Snake beat him.
Master Chief has a suit of armour:
To be truthful the armor sucks, for instance when you shoot Master Chief's armor point blank with the 12 guage shotgun he dies instantly. And also the armor in the erves no pupose once the shield's down everything hurts him. Riot shields are stronger than the Chief's armor thay can actually with stand a shot from a 12 guage at point blank. Plus tungsten and depleted uranium penetrators go right through his armor. And there are plenty of unarmored areas, like his joints.

Master Chief has a rechargeable shield:
This is is his only protection, and it can be easily brought down.
Master Chief would be able to knock out Snake with one hit:
Snake would easily be able to dodge anything Master Chief could dish out.
Remember Snake destroyed around 10 Metal Gear Rays which tanks can't even hurt. It would be like Snake destroying the Scarab.
Master Chief would not have a chance.

Just about everything this guy said is true, MC's armor really isn't that great ..

I'm not saying MC's some pushover or anything, but snake has beat oppenents that are alot like MC.. The first person that comes to my mind is Grey Fox, who seemed to be alot quicker and just a hell of alot more dangerous then MC, and Grey Fox could deflect bullets like it was nothing, and Snake somehow still beat him.... And after he beat Grey Fox he went destroyed the Metal Gear unit... The Metal Gear unit is like nuclear equipped walking battle tank, a tank that would more then likely sqaush MC......

Active80
Like Mako Victim said the Metal Gear (Rex I think it was then) could easily just step on MC. Grey Fox fought Metal Gear with just a sword.
Metal Gear could bearly even break Grey Fox's armor. If I had to choose between having MC's armor suit or having Grey Fox's suit I'd choose Grey Fox's suit. It just gives the wearer so much more. The suit provides unlimited cloaking thats a lot more effective than MC's active camouflage, the suit appears to be made of nothing more than a wet suit except its colored with shades of silver, its extremely flexible, and bullets bounce off of it like airsoft rounds ricocheting off of bullet proof glass, plus it enhances the users speed far beyond what MC only can dream of. Its like I said, when wearing it, it just feels like a wet suit, and it's silent. With it on Grey Fox's power is also enhanced not to the extent to where he could lift how much MC could but enable Fox to move unbelievably fast. For instance when Grey Fox and Snake are fighting each other Fox jumps up puts his arm to the ceiling while holding his sword and within literally about .6 seconds cuts a five sided slab of solid concrete/rock(about 5 feet long 4 feet wide) free from the ceiling(thats hard to do considering every cut has to completely sever the whole back of the slab from the ceiling). When Fox is cutting the slab free all we see is an arm just sitting there while you see flashes of his sword's metal and blurred images of his arm flashing around the arm thats just sitting there, then as it's falling he kicks it at Snake who dodges it. That just shows how sharp his sword is, cutting through solid concrete/stone as if it were made of jello, there is literally no signs of physical resistance when cutting through the concrete/stone. You can tell this when Fox slices upwards then diagonally down while Snake is near a 3x3 foot pillar made of solid concrete/stone Snake dodges both slices but the second slice goes right through the pillar. Yet Snake beat him and even though the suit was so strong Snake was able to punch, kick Grey Fox so hard he was able to cause true physical damage through the suit. If Snake can punch Grey Fox without even hurting him self Snake would be able to do some real damage to MC with his armor on.

I read up on MC on that site and I already knew most of that info, one of the things I did not know is how the Mark V armor only provides basic protection from bullets and the Mark VI provides even less protection.
Plus that site said that the human inside can still be injured or killed by a penetrating round or sufficient plasma impacts to the suits outer shell.
A penetrating round i.e. Halo 2 sniper rifle with standard Armor Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot rounds. Plus today we can already produce APFSDS rounds for any caliber when needed Snake just loads an M240B with APFSDS rounds and bam Snake has the ability to put 100 (200 if you count the exit holes) clean holes right through MC's armor and him. I admit MC is awesome but i would just have to go with Snake.

Hit_and_Miss
I'm going to ignore all... Sniping and Rocketing arguments as both have that.

Lets talk MC,
MC sees the world in slow motion, He describes seeing the world move slowly on 2 separate occasions. His speed and reflex's are unmatched. Not even by Grey fox.... Yes the feats you mentioned are very impressive in the MGS world. However in halo they mean nothing. MC strength is at the 50+ ton mark. The fact that snake can punch GF shows how weak he is, Snake has no real strength. MC's reaction times are lightening quick. His suit is controlled by is thoughs and it happens instantly. His brains reaction times are improved aswell. I highly doubt that GF could hit MC with his sword, MC sword can cut though 3 meters of titanium. MC himself can Punch down concrete walls. MC with a swords would Own GF.

Snake is worse then GF. Apart from being the hero, he shows no real benefits over GF.

I don't understand your argument for winning... Because snake beat GF he could beat MC??? MC is in a different league to both of them. You know this I suspect but love snake to much to see it. If we swapped chars in there games. MC could walk though MGS. Snake wouldn't even become a reclaimer. He probably wouldn't even get of reach...

Remember MC was a geneticaly a perfect Human...Who was then upgraded.... And then got a supersuit.

Summing things up...
Snake is older then MC.
Snake is Weaker then MC.
Snake is slower then MC.
Snake has no protection Like MC.
Snake is less trainned then MC.
Snake isn't as cleaver and tactical as MC.
Snake has worse weapons then MC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.