Best Retired Wrestler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderdrew8
Who ,in your opinion is the best retired wrestler?

NOTE: Sorry about the other poll. It was horse $hit

scoobym
Bret Hart. No contest

SlipknoT
You know we have a wrestling forum for all of these questions. there is no point in making all thses threads.

Myth
Bret. UW would be my 2nd.

Linkalicious
Hulk Hogan.

He is the figure head of wrestling. Brett wasn't even that impressive, his finishing move wasn't even as cool as The Million Dollar Dream or the Cross-faced Chicken Wing.

Owen and the Anvil were wayyy better than Brett.

pr1983
hogan for links reasons and...

he was a pure born entertainer... he paved the way for every wrestler today...

scoobym
Bret had the best finisher ever. So many people use the sharpshooter as the finisher and he started it all. And Owen and Anvil were second-tier wrestlers that bret carried.

pr1983
owen was class in his own way...

the sharpshooter is a badass move...

but it doesnt get the crowd going like hulkamania, sure its corny, but who cares...

Linkalicious
laughing

the best move ever my ass. Everyone knows the Super Fly Jimmy Schnooka had the best finishing move. Bret Hart was a lousy spokesperson, he wasn't athletic, he wasn't strong...he wore pink and gave his little $6 Oakley's away to autistic children.

His tag line was ridiculous too. "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be."

yah except Rick Flair's had the title more times than him, he's won more matches than him, and he's a FABULOUS showman.

"I'm the excellence of execution!" blah blah blah. He still wears pink hearts.

ccoo
Hollywood Hogan/ Hulk Hogan. Hogan was the best good guy in the 1980's and early 90's, and he was the best bad guy in the late 90's. No wrestler has every pulled that off, being great at both. Also Hogan revolutionized wrestling: Going on Saturday Night Live in 1985, doing movies (bad one's if that), and becoming a celebrity to a mass audience. He is the Babe Ruth of wrestling, and every wrestler getting paid big money should be kneeling before him. Before Hogan/McMahon, Wrestling was niche entertainment venue that was no where as profitable as it is now.

Spiderdrew8
Where is it?

Myth
He meant thread.

SlipknoT
^yes

wuTa
the best finishing move was the rude awakening and owen hart could wrestle circles around bret.....owen never need pushes like bret....he didnt have to win titles to make him popular or make him more of a heel...he knew how to use the microphone to piss people off without saying the same thing everytime and his matches were better because he had more moves

the best retired wrestler is rick rude...but he's dead instead of retired

Decomposition
If Owen Hart didn't fall from that cable, he would have gone down as by far a greater wrestler than Bret...Owen, is the greatests wrestler who no longer wrestles by far...RIP, Owen, your greatness is truly missed.

Joker1237
Gorgeous George , Champ of the 1950's. He was the best, He started it all. of couse its all fake.

Linkalicious
I AM NOT A NUGGET!!! mad

jaden101
the bushwackers...now there was a pair of fine upstanding citizens if ever there were

and while we are on the subject of tag teams

the legion of doom and demolition rocked as well

as for best retired wrestler...jake the snake roberts...he was the man

badboy2004
hulk hogan andf hes going to be in this years hall of fame

eleveninches
Originally posted by badboy2004
hulk hogan andf hes going to be in this years hall of fame

It's about time.

I think bret hart might get in soon as well. What do you think.

Bret was THE MAN in the WWF in the 1990's.

TrAnCeDuO
Sandman since he had a kendo stick and always had a six pack to give out to the crowd big grin

Thoma5
i tink hulk hogan

wrestlingkane13
it has got to be sandman he was the most extreme wrestler ever. but the second best former wrestler is british bulldog ( i miss him so much)
at the moment i think its kane who is the best wrestler ever

el barto_1
the ultimate warior was by far the best wrestler when he was in the bussines

SlipknoT
Andre the Giant, he I think, had a bigger impact on the Industry than even Hogan.

04wayne
Hulk Hogan is by far the best sports entertainer, wrestler and american icon (more than muhammed ali) ever!!!!

04wayne
Hogan ain't retired. THE MAN IS BACK!!!!

snehin
this is an easy one bret hart no contest

baggies
he best retired wrestler in my opinion is jimmy 'superfly' snuka

04wayne
HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN

Dexx
back already?....u'd better behave because the next ban is permanent wink

Blue Dragon
Yes! Behave Wayne!

Auror Chk
Im gonna go with baggies and say Jimmy Snuka off the list.. and on the List ill go with Andre wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.