Omg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ItamPlz
http://www.somethingawful.com/truthmedia/lordoftherings/index.htm

WTF

LanceWindu
Only a 28 out of 50????

HaHa

mah
the reviewer writes BS about how the book ended so I guess he's not to be taken serious.

yerssot
mah can't take critics

mah
I wouldn't have written anything if it wasn't for the fact that he has clear errors in his review.

Ushgarak
Yes, indeed, that guy has a serious accuracy problemn that renders a large part of his criticism worthless. A critic who does not check his facts has very little credibility.

Captain REX
I have one word for this kind of person: moron. mad

Vampiree
heeeey! a pic from x-men!!!! go, go MAGNETO!!!! WHEEEEEEHOOOOO!!!

Bloom4ever
mg, i couldnt even finish read it. 1 for directing?? 1 for plot? Pj iz nomminated 4 the best director of the year.
Magical world of Mordor... who the f*** wrote this?

bLooMiLiCioUs
some guy who's got no sense of gd taste whatsoever.

or maybe he was blind and deaf thruout the movie!!eek!

shanie623
Well, I kind of agree with some actually.

Here is my own.

Plot: 3 (missing scenes, scenes' direction is lost, sometimes leading us to the question "what scene are we supposed to be in now?"wink

Acting: 7 (more than average, but less than perfect)

Special Effects: 9 (almost perfect)

Directing: 7 (This is the only thing I dont agree with. It's definitely more than average.)

Music / Sound: 10 (Awesome music!)

Overall: 36 out of 50

Kitoky
That reviewers needs to be slapped to Middle-Earth and into Mount Doom

PippinTook
Gah. The dude said "Hobbit Town" instead of Hobbiton...he spelled orcs wrong (orks? idiot)...Bilbo's SON Frodo? His NEPHEW duh..."Sarumon"? ha spelled wrong again...the guy from Matrix? gah...and 28 out of 50? Puh-lease! Whoever wrote that is a gay jackass and he doesn't know ANYTHING about LOTR. Meh.

kalantiaw
obviously this guy has nothing to do with the lord of the rings... where do they find these guys... these are the kind of critics that give an excellent movie a B rating... what a suckhead mad ...

azszhz
right.............
and then the magic underground fairies will come and save the fellowship from total destruction at the hand of the "black wizard" take frodo to mt. doom were he destroyes the ring and they have a party in the new green hill land of mordor

he needs to get his facts straight

shadow link
u cant say a movie is bad because u keep getting coinfused coz some guy is in the movie that is in another movie, he kept thinking about thw bullet time (not bullet speed bah) thing coz elrond is plauyed by someone from the matrix how stupid could u be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.