final fantasy VI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lionheart
This is probalbly the starting steps toward 7 system its is placed on a earth like globe and you have teh ability to fly and airship and do certain parts of teh game how you see fit i beat it and if you have any questions send them to me through pm or just post.

Linkalicious
VII made me totally fall in love with Final Fantasy games. I played the SNES games before, but i liked Breath of Fire and Lufia more...then VII made that all change

Lionheart
Yep its the starting point for most final fantasy fans i doubt they ever beat the story they put behind that game

BackFire
FF6 is the best game ever made.

VengeanceGOD
Final Fantasy 6 is the Greatest Video Game of All Time...so it is, by default, the best in the series. And FF7 sucks. smile

Lionheart
ok i think they all rule but if i had a second fav it is 6 it has such a cool storyline and deep gameplay like teh summons and stuff.

JKozzy
mad

VengeanceGOD
Don't hate just 'cause I speak the truth. wink

Lionheart
yeah but the truth hurts and the truth is up on the poll board. yes

VengeanceGOD
Nah, that's just the Opinion. I speak the Truth. smile

SaTsuJiN
while 7 gives me moments of nostalgia from the time period I was playing it in... 6 is just way better..

Lionheart
None of the Final Fantasy games so far suck some fall short of others but this poll just proves everybody has there fav's

el_barto
wise words from, probably, a wise person wink

JKozzy
This is true, I didn't like FFX at first because it had such a new concept and no true "world map" per-se, but now I fully embrace anything Sqare-Enix comes up with. smile

Storm
I can' t vote until I have played all of them.

Lionheart
If you loved all of teh games or just fell in love with one you know what i am talking about these games are created just like a movie they are made to entertain all there viewers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.