When is this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azrael01
When are Deader and Hellworld coming out I have been waiting forever for them to come out anybody know. sad

papabeard
here is the latest info i can find

Deader
www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/hellraiser7.php

and Hellworld had already been released.

Wolfie
Umm... I think Deader comes before Hellworld.

I've looked all over on the internet. I can only find up to Hellseeker being sold.

papabeard
yeah youre right, i thought you meant cinema release, because I have read a review of the film on some website, the Dvd releases of both films have been put on hold indefinetly, due to some problem with the distributors. But were both filmed back to back about 2 years ago you can see loads of stills from the movie on various sites

Azrael01
Thanks I have looking all over the internet too I don't get it imdb says that they came out last year which they didn't and other sites say they are made and others say they are in the making. beer

Wolfie
IMDb might've meant they were finished last year.

Evil Dead
Niether film are coming to cinemas.........both were budgeted and shot as straight to video releases, just like the last few in the series. I too have read a little review of one of the films, but it was by a member of the crew who had seen a rough cut of the movie.

I don't know about this "on hold indefinetly" release you're talking about.........the latest info I can find is from movieweb from December which still stated Deader would be coming out in the first quarter of 2005 (just as it was reported since last May)..........since the release for Deader hasn't changed since then it stands to reason that the release for Hellworld hasn't either, which is the first quarter of '06.

Jennifer_Tilly
Is Hellworld or Hellseeker whatever it is called is that got something to do with Pinhead? or is a totally diff movie?

Azrael01
Deader and hellworld are the next two movies in the hellraiser series. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.