Comicbook/Movie Question about Pyros homosexuality...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Do you think they will put 'gay' Pyro in the next X-men films?

im not to sure, because they're American made movies, and well whistle you know america isnt the 'most open' country. i remember watching the 'original' Sailor moon episodes and was shocked that america hate edited out the fact that Uranus and Neptune were gay. I dont really think its much of a big deal, do you think the movie industry will destroy the characteristics for a 'child-safe' X-men?

Shadow_King
pyro aint gay.

V@LL3jOk!D707
i dont think they would make him gay, or any character in the x-men movies.

Ronny
yes, he is

Ronny
Stupid america crazy

Ironman
you know what i hate how every one is bashing america got damnit you dont love leave it then hippy.

V@LL3jOk!D707
dude, she lives in america...

Ronny
yes and i cant really leave it erm and hippy dippy mad i dont do weed man

tree hugging all the way happy

gambitindaflesh
Oh, didn't know he was, don't know that character too well. these people aren't responding too well, so I'm guessing they won't if he is, is he? I personally think it's great to have gay characters, I'm sure people wouldn't mind if they were considered 'cool' in the movies too. People are closed minded, think outside your fish bowl people! After all, what the frik do you think the whole mutant/human war is about? Human rights and diversity! Hello! statistics also prove that guys who are homophobes are in denial, it's usually true too, sorry but that honestly has been my experience. Doesn't bother me if Pyro is gay, for God sakes he's not even real, why should it bother anyone!?

gambitindaflesh
Sorry, I'm just sick of people hating people because their different. Just like I wouldn't hate a blue monster named Beast or a card throwing cajun if it makes him happy... it seems only unhappy people effect my life in a bad way not happy, comfortable ones.

gambitindaflesh
America is actually pretty darn diverse and accepts quite a lot. It's up there.

Ronny
exactly! which is why they should put it in the movie happy thanks for your input

its pretty obvious in the comic books that hes gay yes

gambitindaflesh
how so?

gambitindaflesh
A lot of people are gay, I have been so suprised by how many of my old friends turned out to be gay, there are a lot. It's fine, doesn't bother me. I just like happy, nice, good people, don't like mean gays. Sorry, I should shut up now

Ronny
it just is happy like its not like he parades around shouting ' IM GAY IM GAY' but you can tell, and it was mentioned

gambitindaflesh
Oh. I think that male character from the Pokemon cartoon was gay, like that you mean? What was it... James!

Shadow_King
he is... when did he come outta the closet.

gambitindaflesh
who are those photos of?

gambitindaflesh
I was just guessing, between the flowers and the dress up, I just put two and two together.

gambitindaflesh
oh!! never mind.

gambitindaflesh
wait didn't you just say he wasn't earlier? Shadow Kind dear?

Shadow_King
i thought he wasent.

gambitindaflesh
sorry, Shadow KinG, I'm not trying to be a jerk either

Shadow_King
ok....

gambitindaflesh
Oh. so no one really knows. It's just an assumption. Well, jee, I guess even Marvel has an issue with GAY characters, what on Earth. They can have mutants fighting for liberation and no gays allowed? I'm sorry, only those who are implied to be gay? My goodness this is bad.

Shadow_King
ok i am confused........i was just asking when did pyro come outta the closet.... and gambit no offense i am confused from what your saying.

gambitindaflesh
Boy, this is a hot topic I would think there would be a lot of discussion on this, good job for bringing it up Ronny. I would hate to limit myself to only knowing 'straight' people, bye the way everyone I am not gay and if you insist i am I wouldn't care and that proves it to be even more true.

gambitindaflesh
you started one of your posts with saying he is... and i thought you ment that he is... and apparently he never really was announced gay according to Ronnie, it is implied and mentioned once.

Shadow_King
ok hold on... pyro is or not gay????

Ronny
Thank you *bows* GAY MUTANT RIGHTS NOW eek!

Ronny
IS

Shadow_King
Was it mentioned in the comics he was gay???

Ronny
yes yes

Shadow_King
oh ok.

gambitindaflesh
do you know what was said? who said it? this is interesting

Shadow_King
what are you talkinga boot gambit???

gambitindaflesh
it was mentioned, who mentioned it? in the comics, you know. Also Ronny what's with the doll? Come on you know some one will ask.

Ronny
i would really like to find the issue in which it was said, but i cant erm

Ronny
in my sig? laughing out loud thats sum-41's bassist Cone, with his 'hell song'music video doll

gambitindaflesh
oh. that means nothing to me (have no idea what your talking about)

gambitindaflesh
I'm sure I should be embarassed by that...

Ronny
laughing

Shadow_King
this is a bit off topic... isnt colossus gay????

Ronny
im not sure sad i think he could be yes

Shadow_King
ya he is gay with northstar in Ultimate x-men i think....

pr1983
in ultimate xmen he's gay, but thats a parallel universe, normal universe he's straight, f*ckers...

Emma718
Are all the Xmen gay then..lol

pr1983
no, just colossus... in ultimate...

and apparently pyro...

Sage Tessa
...and Northstar... winkiss

Emma718
atleast Pyro's not gay in the movie

pr1983
apologies... he's gay too...

anyone else?

not gay emma, just crap...

Arcane
i see...no expression gambitindaflesh confused me, posting too much, instead of editing, i hate it when people post more then once, any ways, is it official he is gay, is there any proof that can be shown

Emma718
omg..Pyro (movie version) is not crap

pr1983
convince me then...

Emma718
he just isn't

pr1983
sure...

undeveloped power...

bad attitude...

no flame thrower...

just wrong...

Sage Tessa
Offhand?

Definitely: Sunfire (Exiles), Phat & Vivisector (were, both dead)

Possibly: Karma, Shatterstar, Rictor, Marrow, Victor (student at Xavier's)

Emma718
his power will grow, and the bad attitude is cool

pr1983
dammit sage... no woman as pretty as you can be that smart stick out tongue

bad attitude will get him killed... logan and gambit are enough...

power will get better i agree...

Wolflet
*slaps* WUT HAS GOTTEN INTO U!!! PYRO IS SOOO NOT GAY!!

gambitindaflesh
Sorry, I got off track at 12 am last night. Why is it assumed Colossus is gay? didn't he have many relationships with female characters? We really need to track down these issues that connect these characters with being gay because it's hard to have an oppinion about this without knowing what was said in the comics. I am only assuming Ronny knows what's going on.

Mainstream
Regular Colossus Straight...Ultimate Colossus is Gay.

gambitindaflesh
This is for sure though right? Everyone is giving different information. I don't understand why there are two of the same characters.

Mainstream
Regular Colossus is the for the regular xmen comics...back in 2000 the ultimate line came out. all the characters are roughly 10 year younger than their "mainstream" counter part. the reason the ultimate line was created was to to retell marvel characters origins and make them more accessible to new reader...it may seem like a cheap ploy...but dammit Gamby it worked. Ultimate books costly outsell regular marvel books.

gambitindaflesh
Well thank you Mainstream I am getting the history of x men 101! It doesn't sound like a cheap ploy, you would want to know the history of your favorites, sounds good. So, he was gay and then realized he wasn't? That doesn't make sense. Did I get that right?

Mainstream
nope regular Collosus is straight..Ultimate Collosus is gay...or rather the writer seem to be hinting he is.

Shadow_King
ok.. so is regular pyro straight or gay????

Mainstream
in the comics regular pyro is dead..but he was straight...their hasn't been an ultimate Pyro...yet..maybe he can be gay and him and Collous can hook up...hey it could happen.

Shadow_King
so that means the original pyro is dead... and some other pyro fom a different comic book series he is gay... ok .

Napalm
None of the x-men should be gay

Napalm
1# Pyro is a villian so its unlikey

2# hes dead

Shadow_King
i think marvel wants to show that their all for gays so they make thier characters gay... sooner or later wolverine is gonna come outta the closet with cyclops.

Arcane
lmao laughing out loud laughing

Mainstream
ultimate Pryo has yet to be created yet.

Paola
talk about Pyro's or any other character 'possible homosexuality' in their previously created thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.